Đánh giá cho Grammarly: Grammar Checker and Writing App
Grammarly: Grammar Checker and Writing App bởi Grammarly
119 đánh giá
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15242194, 7 tháng trướcAs a grammar checker it's really good. My biggest problem is how it collides with other UI aspects of the interface.
For text boxes that are expandable you grab the bottom right of the box and drag it to a bigger size.
Grammarly puts its interface in the same area but further in the text box. 80% of the time I can expand the text box fine, but there are times when Grammarly just grabs focus and there is no way for me to expand the text box.
I have sent this to them as a bug report months ago but heard nothing back. I have had this issue on both Windows and Linux installs of Firefox.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Qwerty, một năm trướcit was very good plugin and service until they started to divide people on worthy and not worthy based just on their country of living and nationality.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 17319073, một năm trướcIt was quite a good plugin until they start to label people based on their nationality, race, and color.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Section, một năm trướcNot working at all in Google Docs. I configured all the settings and did all the personalizations as well, and it is still not working in Google Docs. Though it is working on other online text editors. But my primary usecase was for writing emails and making scientific papers on Google Docs, where this extension failed critically.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15145468, một năm trướcWhen using with Google Docs, the highlight in the text field shows less than half the times it's supposed to, while in Edit mode. When using the side bar to select corrections, if they are not highlighted the document scrolls down to random pages some times. And sometimes when going back to the document from the side bar, it had a yo-yo effect when trying to scroll at first.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15060443, một năm trướcThere too much lag with this app while typing
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Nigelb, 2 năm trướcSince the latest update, Grammarly's Firefox add-in keeps saying that it is not registered. Not earth-shattering but inconvenient.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Thoris, 2 năm trướcWorking fine until latest Firefox upgrade. Not actively monitored by Mozilla may be the cause.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Andy, 2 năm trướcI would give this more if they had an affordable tier for premium. As a developer I understand the yearly subscription model, but, with everyone using it 144$ is too steep a price. Half that I would maybe pay, but this is way too much.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16828327, 2 năm trướcThe add-on keeps requesting for me to sign-in, I do but the app doesn't show that I am. I can't use my premium features when writing.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16764158, 2 năm trướcHat mir von den Funktionen her gefallen, aber beim Herunterladen noch rechtzeitig bemerkt, wie unverschämt der Umfang der Zugriffe ist: "Die Erweiterung kann sowohl den Inhalt jeder von Ihnen besuchten Webseite lesen als auch die Daten, die Sie dort eingeben, z. B. Benutzernamen und Passwörter."
Sowas kommt mir nicht auf den Computer.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Storm Engineer, 2 năm trướcI want to love this, but it's extremely unreliable and buggy. On some sites it won't work at all, on others it's a mess. It keeps inserting words at the cursor or the end of the text instead of where it should go, and inserts duplicate words while I'm typing. Sometimes it works, but more often than not it only makes a huge mess I have to clean up manually. I'm really disappointed.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16009735, 2 năm trướcGrammarly functions fine but being closed source, I have decided to abandon it since I'm pretty sure it maintains its "free" service by analyzing and selling whatever users are typing. If you're going to use this service, and open an account (which is optional), do yourself a favor and sign up using a Free email masking service such as SimpleLogin and using an open source password manager like Bitwarden.
If any Grammarly developers are reading this, please improve your transparency and make your products open source so that the ever growing privacy conscious community can embrace your service. Thank you!
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi frogmaster4534, 2 năm trướcI've heard many others say this too, I cannot sign in.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Mika Norén, 2 năm trướcIt works well when it does work.
Most of the times ig hogs a lot of memory and a lot of CPU. While it does that it causes text boxes to become unresponsive and sometimes causes the web browser/tab to crash.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16527093, 2 năm trướcThis worked well for a long time and even worked with Google Drive in the beta. Then on the day they announced that it now is working with Google Drive it stopped working all together. Been several weeks and nothing! Going to move to Linguix.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Lauren, 2 năm trướcI love it but keeps on logging me out and it is not easy to back in on FireFox.
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi oly6t1, 2 năm trướcLike the app, Needs Improvement before I buy premium. Always logging in, spellchecker.net never works anymore. Works when it wants to on most pages. To buggy for now.