79 đánh giá
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi samir, 2 năm trướcyoutube çalışmıyor öbür sitelerde çalışıyor glb pek girmedim hep youtubede takılıyorum çalışmıyor youtubede
Phản hồi của nhà phát triểnđã đăng 2 năm trướcLütfen aşağıdaki metni Google Çeviri’ye yapıştırın. We are currently aware of an issue where some users are seeing a white screen before YouTube videos. We hope to have this addressed soon. If this is not the behavior you are seeing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. --AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Dilligent, 3 năm trướcno longer works on youtube but gave 2 stars bc i am grateful when it used to workHi Dilligent, We've been working with our filter list authors to better address the issue you are seeing on YouTube (the majority of ads should be blocked on other sites, however). Although we haven't been able to circumvent the ad completely, instead of ads, you should now be seeing a blank white screen with a timer in the corner. If you aren't seeing this, please try updating your filter lists:
1. Click the AdBlock icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
2. Click on the gear icon on the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the "Filter lists" tab.
4. Click the "update now" button at the top of the page. Reload the site.
We'll continue to work on this but please know that YouTube has an entire team dedicated to circumventing our blockers so this can sometimes take time for our filter list authors to try to successfully block them again. If you are seeing ads on other sites, aside from YouTube, or if you have questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. --AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13685929, 3 năm trướcNot as good as it used to be. It's started missing ads now and would never block whitelisting or email grabbing ads. Now it wants additional permissions it's got along without just fine until now? Nope, don't think so. Time to find something better.Hi, Thanks for taking the time to let us know you are experiencing a problem. We'd like to take a closer look at your case. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org? Please be sure to note that you provided this review which will provide additional context for our team. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Nick Ven, 3 năm trướcit's not working properly, I'm still getting loads of ads...Hi Nick Ven, You should definitely not be seeing ads with AdBlock installed. If you are, please try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look! --AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14995670, 3 năm trướcUntil now, everything was great. But today, 27/2/202, after update... YOUTUBE shows me Ads again! ONE OF THE MAIN REASON FOR AN ADBLOCKER IS TO BLOCK ALL KIND OF YOUTUBE ADS...We haven't been able to reproduce this on our end. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your debug data so we can take a look at why this is happening? Instructions for accessing this are available in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. Thanks in advance for your help with this! --AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Yasha Kanesada, 3 năm trướcWorked fine at first, but started getting lazy and eventually stopped blocking ads altogether.Hi Yasha, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Typically there are some easy solutions to this issue. I recommend checking out the following Help Center article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to see ads, or if you'd like more customized support, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15208646, 4 năm trướcAdblock is not what it once was. Every Important site makes me turn this feature off and when i turn it off it still thinks its on. this is my fifth time that im installing it this month. I think i don't need to block ads i need to turn off all these 2012 extensions they are not getting better and the websites are. its time to change the formula. i mean who cares how many adds it blocked good grief thats not a feature why not focus on the websites that say you have ad blocker on you cant come in. lets work on that instead of asking us to donate . sorry kid ad blocker asked first, yes i have a dollar but you dont take paypal. just follow a fat man around they drop vegetablesHi, Thanks for taking the time to provide your thoughts. While it is technically possible to block anti-adblock notices we chose not to take that route. Here's more on our philosophy: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000199143-why-doesn-t-adblock-bypass-anti-adblock-walls-. - AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15053859, 4 năm trướcOption to whitelist Youtube channels doesn't appear. I want to support creators I like.Hi there, thanks for asking about this feature. This is definitely available on Firefox but it will need to be enabled from the AdBlock Settings page. The following article should help guide you through accessing this: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000067131-can-i-use-adblock-and-still-allow-ads-on-my-favorite-youtube-channels- If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AdBlock Support
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14949593, 4 năm trướcHad been doing well. Has stopped working and will not download again. Always says the file is corrupt, or check your connection. I want it back.Thank you for reporting this! It appears that Firefox recently experienced an issue related to extensions. This affected all extensions, not just AdBlock. A fix has been rolled out with the latest release of Firefox, so as long as you're using the latest version, you should be all set now. Here's some more information about what happened: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/
-Christina, Director of Support @ AdBlock
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14787231, 4 năm trướcOnly blocking one ad that I can see. It was a box that would pop up on the right/lower corner. Otherwise, I'm still getting all the other pop-upsHi! That definitely should not be the case; you should not continue to see pop-ups with AdBlock installed. We have some troubleshooting tips for unblocked ads here: https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000061202-seeing-unblocked-ads-start-here-
If they don't help, feel free to open a ticket at help.getadblock.com. Please include AdBlock's debug information, a link to a page where you're seeing ads, and a screenshot of the ads (https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000087856-how-do-i-give-you-debugging-information-). We'd love to help get this sorted out for you. Thanks!
- Christina, Director of Support @ AdBlock
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Oberdan Daniel, 4 năm trướcNão está funcionando tão bem mais! Sites como Twitch toda hora passa propaganda durante a reprodução. Somente propagandas externas ainda não são exibidas.
agora, até o no youtube está passando as propagandas antes dos videos.
Não há razão mais pra usar!!Por favor, copie o texto abaixo e cole no Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
Hi Oberdan, thanks for your feedback. Please see these articles for suggestions:
You're always welcome to open a ticket on our support site, https://help.getadblock.com/support/tickets/new. Please include AdBlock's debugging information, a screenshot of what you're seeing (please capture the entire screen), and the URL of the page, copied from the browser's address bar. Thanks! https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000087856-how-do-i-give-you-debugging-information-
- Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 12666811, 5 năm trướcAdBlock, похоже, подсовывает свою рекламу.Здравствуй! Спасибо за обзор. Объявления на российских и украинских сайтах чрезвычайно сложно заблокировать. Пожалуйста, смотрите этот пост на форуме RU AdList для информации: https://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=22512
Hi! Thanks for the review. Ads on Russian and Ukrainian sites are extremely difficult to block. Please see this post on the forum RU AdList for information: https://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=22512
AdBlock Community Manager
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13602447, 5 năm trướcThis is a really poor app. A lot of the on screen prompt instructions are very technical and I have no idea what they mean. And perhaps the most idiotic: There a feature to 'block a particular ad on a site'. I've used it and it works pretty well. But it's only a visible option when the page or site is already blocked. So why block an ad when all ads on the page or site are already blocked? Makes no sense.
So, to carry that further, I'm thinking I'll unblock the site but selectively block ads on the site. But once I unblock the site or page, the option to block a specific ad is no longer available.
Very poorly designed, poorly thought-out app. I'll try some others. They may be just as convoluted, but I'll try.Hi, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We have a feature called "Block an ad on this page." It's available at all times when AdBlock is running, whether or not any ads on the page are being blocked or there are any ads at all. It can be used to hide things other than ads. Obviously, it can't be available when the extension is paused or the page or site is whitelisted, because AdBlock isn't running then.
However, you can also use AdBlock to exclude specific filters to see ads that have been blocked or hidden. That would allow you to selectively block ads on the page. We have more information here:
You're absolutely right about the on-screen help text being less than helpful. That's one of the things we're planning to improve in an upcoming release.
You're always welcome to open a ticket on our support site, https://help.getadblock.com, for help with how to use AdBlock. We want to make it as useful for you as possible. :)
- Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi lastat-1364602017.39, 5 năm trướcpiece of crap doesn't work too many bugsHi! We're sorry you're not happy with AdBlock! We have some troubleshooting tips for unblocked ads here: https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000061202-seeing-unblocked-ads-start-here-
If they don't help, feel free to open a ticket at help.getadblock.com. Please include debugging information (https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000087856-how-do-i-give-you-debugging-information-). Thanks!
If you're running into other issues with AdBlock, we'd really like to know about them. Would you mind opening a ticket and describing what's happening? Please include that debug information if you didn't open a ticket about the ads. :)
Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager
- Hi! We'd love to know why you rated AdBlock only two stars and if there's anything we can do to improve your impression. Would you mind opening a ticket at help.getadblock.com so that we can help you figure out what went wrong and how to fix it? Thanks!
-Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager