Xếp hạng 4,3 trong số 5
4,3 sao trên 5
- bởi Kelsie, 2 tháng trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5This used to work perfectly fine, but as of today adverts are now showing up before I watch a YouTube video, I've tried everything that the website suggested to remove it but the advert still kept coming up before the video. Maybe YouTube is cracking down on adblocks I don't know but it's kinda sad as this was an amazing add on.
Phản hồi của nhà phát triểnđã đăng 2 tháng trướcHi Kelsie,
We are aware of the issue on YouTube. YouTube is working hard to ensure their ads are seen. They are targeting different accounts with different strategies: a few of our users are seeing ads, others are seeing white screens, others are seeing error messages but most aren't seeing any ads at all. We are working to try and address these issues but we are a very small entity so it may take some time before we can address all of these issues fully.
Because this appears to be an account-related issue you may find that creating a new YouTube account or switching to another you already have may help. We know this is not ideal, but did want to offer it as a workaround until we can get this fixed. You can read more about this issue in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000109702.
- bởi C Zuckerman, 2 tháng trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5I had to remove AdBlock, as it was causing major issues in pages not loading, even when restarting Firefox, and restarting my computer. I disabled all my extensions, and added back one by one. The first one I added back (essential in my mind) was AdBlock, and that alone caused the problems. Removed AdBlock, enabled my other extensions, all is now well. I think the most-recent update broke something.
Phản hồi của nhà phát triểnđã đăng 2 tháng trướcHi, Thanks for reporting this. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com? We'd like to gather more information about your situation as we haven't been able to reproduce this on our end. Thanks in advance for any additional information you can provide. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 15573229, 2 tháng trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5First thing I install onto any fresh version of Firefox. Use AdBlock Plus at the same time for added effectiveness. Hell, install Ghostery as well, why not?
- bởi azu, 3 tháng trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5Outright does not work. Does literally nothing; totally unresponsive. Cannot block any elements, cannot block ads. Even the feedback link is totally broken with the submit button permanently greyed out. These devs are absolute cancer and they just leech off REAL adblock's popularity. 0/10 probably malware.Hi azu, We're sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with AdBlock for Firefox. Could you try reinstalling and see if that resolves the issue? Steps to do this are in our Help Center if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- bởi Dilligent, 3 tháng trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5no longer works on youtube but gave 2 stars bc i am grateful when it used to workHi Dilligent, We've been working with our filter list authors to better address the issue you are seeing on YouTube (the majority of ads should be blocked on other sites, however). Although we haven't been able to circumvent the ad completely, instead of ads, you should now be seeing a blank white screen with a timer in the corner. If you aren't seeing this, please try updating your filter lists:
1. Click the AdBlock icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
2. Click on the gear icon on the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the "Filter lists" tab.
4. Click the "update now" button at the top of the page. Reload the site.
We'll continue to work on this but please know that YouTube has an entire team dedicated to circumventing our blockers so this can sometimes take time for our filter list authors to try to successfully block them again. If you are seeing ads on other sites, aside from YouTube, or if you have questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. --AdBlock Support
- bởi Roy Scott, 3 tháng trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5Pretending to be an add-on it is not (Adblock Plus)Hi Roy, Thanks for providing your feedback. We have an article in our Help Center that explains a little more about how AdBlock and AdBlock Plus came to be: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087894. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. --AdBlock Support
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13685929, 3 tháng trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Not as good as it used to be. It's started missing ads now and would never block whitelisting or email grabbing ads. Now it wants additional permissions it's got along without just fine until now? Nope, don't think so. Time to find something better.Hi, Thanks for taking the time to let us know you are experiencing a problem. We'd like to take a closer look at your case. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com? Please be sure to note that you provided this review which will provide additional context for our team. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support