- yazan: gbolcer, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanUsing Windows 10 as a platform, but any time I share a downloaded image, my friends, slack users can't use it. I've been manually converting using ImageMagick convert *.webp *.jpg, but that got tedious. This plugin is an extremely convenient workaround for what should be a setting in Firefox. Thank you!
- yazan: GenDemo, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanGreat and easy to use no problem. I love how you can set the settings for different source file type.
It would be great with this new stupid webp format, if you either had 2 options to save as .gif or as .jpg; or if it detected automatically if it was an image or a gif.
- yazan: Cherwally, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanIt will be nice if the contextual option will appear only when right click on active conversion types!
Like example i only need WEBP to PNG, but i don't need the contextual menu on any right click.
- yazan: Luca, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI would have given 5 stars if it converted to PNGs without any quality loss.
When I convert a clean WEBP (no artifacts) to PNG, the resulting file will show artifacts, this shouldn't be happening with a lossless format.
Even if it's technically possible to create a lossy non-standard PNG with reduced file size, that shouldn't be the standard way, if that't the case I suggest an option to change this behavior.
Thank you for creating this plugin!
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 10448250, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanAt first I didn't even realize I had to choose a special new "convert and save" option from the context menu. I would rather if this add-on worked within the normal image save function. It's extremely annoying that it doesn't apply the image files' existing name, and instead only wants to name everything "latest" with no filetype extension. Each time it chooses the default download folder instead of remembering the last folder used. At least it works, and offers *some* solution, but it's only halfway there, so I rate it effectively half score.