- yazan: GenDemo, 10 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanGreat and easy to use no problem. I love how you can set the settings for different source file type.
It would be great with this new stupid webp format, if you either had 2 options to save as .gif or as .jpg; or if it detected automatically if it was an image or a gif.
- yazan: Cherwally, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanIt will be nice if the contextual option will appear only when right click on active conversion types!
Like example i only need WEBP to PNG, but i don't need the contextual menu on any right click.
- yazan: Luca, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI would have given 5 stars if it converted to PNGs without any quality loss.
When I convert a clean WEBP (no artifacts) to PNG, the resulting file will show artifacts, this shouldn't be happening with a lossless format.
Even if it's technically possible to create a lossy non-standard PNG with reduced file size, that shouldn't be the standard way, if that't the case I suggest an option to change this behavior.
Thank you for creating this plugin!
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 10448250, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanAt first I didn't even realize I had to choose a special new "convert and save" option from the context menu. I would rather if this add-on worked within the normal image save function. It's extremely annoying that it doesn't apply the image files' existing name, and instead only wants to name everything "latest" with no filetype extension. Each time it chooses the default download folder instead of remembering the last folder used. At least it works, and offers *some* solution, but it's only halfway there, so I rate it effectively half score.
- yazan: Gael, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanThe plug in work but it creates files without extention like "latest" and not "latest.png" so we have to do it manualy. Maybe it could be cool to have it in the options. Thanks ! :)