- Betygsatt 1 av 5av laijsefj, för 4 månader sedanAll saved tabs were lost from one browser start to the next. Without update or special incident. Many hours of research are now wasted. Very annoying. I can only advise against this add-on - it does not work reliably
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av TheUsedMisfit, för 4 månader sedanI am a massive nerd when it comes to my browsers... and I never fail to have over a 100 tabs open during a good research session. Research tabs has saved me so much; it's the best extension out there -period- for those of us who are nerds through and through and who like to use -and keep- countless tabs. It's hard knowing what tab is what, but research tab kills it. ROCK ON!!!
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 13383315, för 4 månader sedanAfter one day's use, the pinned OneTab tab wouldn't load (just a series of seven dots alternative blinking), my other extensions' icons became unclickable and, worst of all, I lost all my carefully preserved tabs.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 12580101, för 5 månader sedanWould not load and display icon. I have latest FF version and 10 extension icons that load into the toolbar. There is no provision to load it into the toolbar extension either. Had to disable and delete. Currently using Tab Suspender which works well in regards to memory but thought OneTab might work better but it was not to be. Good luck with it.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 17962182, för 5 månader sedanI've been using OneTab on Mac since 2017 and am happy to find it on PC. Same as it ever was, simple and perfect. Use the keyboard commands---this extension becomes an automatic reflex. So effiencent and easy. The shared pages you can create with lists of links will work forever. No login. Please never go away.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av parsimon, för 5 månader sedanWorked great for about a week until now (after a Firefox update) it won't load at all. I've closed and reopened my browser several times; the OneTab icon continues to appear, pinned to the taskbar, but clicking it does nothing, and the 'send to OneTab' option no longer appears on the right-click drop-down menu. I guess I'll be uninstalling and looking for an alternative. Would be *great* if there were a OneTab back-up somewhere so I could restore my apparently now lost tabs. Bummer, since I was in the middle of a research project.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 12361322, för 5 månader sedanMost useful Firefox extension I've used. Especially good for saving RAM on older machines. Very helpful to save URLs of sites you're actually interested in (not just wading through history lists).
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 17969737, för 5 månader sedanI've been using One Tab in my Firefox browser for a month now. It's been so useful and easy to use that I installed it as an add-on/extension in my Edge and Chrome browsers too! When I left feedback, they responded right away and resolved my issues. Now, I'm going to write them re some feature requests/suggestions.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Patricek0056, för 5 månader sedanHey! OneTab Team! Update this add-on to 1.76 like in Chrome web store!!!
What is difficult with update proccess?? Why did you abandon this extension in Firefox store and keep updating it in Chrome store?
Please update this extension ASAP!!!