- av Sacarios, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5The tabs cant be opened in "incognito" mode. An option should be added to do so... Or at least an option to select the tabs wanting to be opened in private/incognito mode.
- av johnmichaelwu, för 2 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5This used to work wonderfully. Recently it started occasionally failing---clicking restore would restore only a subset of the saved tabs. This happens infrequently, but is catastrophic to workflow.
I've attempted to reach out to the developers on multiple occasions, with no success.
I would strongly advise against using this extension (even if it works 100% for you), for the following reasons:
- Lack of developer transparency. I've never successfully contacted them. It is also not open source.
- Lack of features. The one feature they have is useful for sure, but they don't support lazy loading, saving the state of multiple windows, or custom keyboard shortcuts.
I'm surprised by the extension's popularity, given that 1. it isn't complex software and they didn't get it right and 2. there's no easy way to reach the developers (is OneTab Ltd. even legit?).
I've moved onto using Tab Session Manager. It seems to have better features and is open source. We'll see how that goes.
- av Firefox-användare 13607517, för 2 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Die Erweiterung war bisher sehr gut, für Chrome scheint sie weiterhin zu funktionieren. Mit Firefox scheint sie aber mindestens phasenweise nicht mehr zu funktionieren. Schade!
- av Firefox-användare 14981463, för 2 månader sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5I like the app, but there is a nuance.
I cannot select specific tabs and send them to OneTab, there is no "OneTab" item in the context menu of the tab. I have to move the group of tabs to the end, select the previous one, right-click on the add-on icon and select "Send tabs on the right...". Very uncomfortable.