- av Firefox-användare 16670192, för 21 dagar sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5I decided to use OneTab and it seemed to word, BUT when I went to open the tabs they were NOT THERE!
I would not this software unless you want to LOOSE all your tabs!
- av Firefox-användare 13839236, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Your plugin killed almost all my tabs. I had about 130. After click on link 'Restore all' were restored only 4. Then I'm tried to restore them all with Ctrl+Shift+T it helped me to restore another 20 tabs. And that's all. OneTab by default delete it history after 'restore' tabs as you know. I'm furious....
- av Neil Sinclair, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5i'm always downloading recipes, opening each individual dish in its own tab. it slowed my pc down, sometimes crashing firefox, more often just causing lags. thanks to onetab, i'm able to keep all my successes and not-so-successfuls organized and available the next time someone makes a request. and no more lags! <3
- av Firefox-användare 14398247, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Their description:
"Information about your tabs is never transmitted.
...except with the 'share as a web page' feature.
...oh, and with Google."
Yeah I can totally see how "information about my tabs is never transmitted", because as we all know, sharing things with Google is as good as not sharing them at all.
Come on guys, Google will only know exactly which sites you visit. Not which specific file you're looking at. Don't be so picky.
What a load of absolute BS.
- av NomDeFox, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I've been using this for awhile, love it.
Only problem is at first I used it like it should be but NOW I still have 200+ tabs open AND this one...
...that's my fault though.