Betygsatt 4,3 av 5
4,3 stjärnor av 5
- av Firefox-användare 14162863, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Very easy to use mouse gesture addon.
However, it would be even more convenient if you could make a long press gesture.
（ex. Left-click the link for 1 second → open the link in a new tab.）
- av Vitor, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Used to work fine, but right now no gestures are being saved on my Mac.
UPDATE: Dev told me to reset my settings, and that worked. Thanks!
- av willings, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5i feel great for this gesture,but i have 1 quesstion,this store's version is 2.1.6,but the newest is3.0.0,how can i update gesturefy to the newest version?BTW,i download source code.zip from your github,but i can't install it to my firefox,it says the zip has broken.
- av Firefox-användare 14782726, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5This Extension was great before 3.0.0 update, but now It's nothing but useless.
I would use this everyday. But now It can't even add new gesture because extension doesn't detect right click.
It's sad to see a great extension becomes trash...
Anyway, It's time to move to Foxy Gestures.
Edit: Reset config and now it works
- av Findhead, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 1 av 53.0 это ужас, настройки слетели, жесты не срабатывают, это фиаско. Не думал, что придётся переходить на другое дополнение, но пришлось.
- av Firefox-användare 14111720, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Gesturefy is an essential, and perhaps my favorite add on for Firefox. It's one of the many reasons I love using it over any other browser. I loved having my Firefox set up with it & it's certainly worth donating for. Even made friends using Chrome take notice.
So it feels unfortunate for me to have to say this - but this shiny new update seems to have greatly diminished the usability to a point where it is simply not practical anymore.
I would say it's an example of ''if it ain't broke, don't fix it'' - the new pattern based gestures are just harder to draw precisely, especially with a trackpad. Having to draw a gesture 2, 3 times before getting is just way more cumbersome than before. I also can't find the ''re-store closed'' tab command anymore.
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's my take. I really (did) love the add-on. I think there should be an option to go back to the simple scheme.
Edit: I have reverted back to 2.16 for now and am happy.Hi.
3.0 offers a completely new way of making gestures and we always wanted Gesturefy's gestures to work the way they do now. You have to redo some gestures so that they are not too similar to others. But you will be pointed out to this with a sign. Try something out and maybe you will like the new art.
Important: Firefox will update Gesturefy automatically. You must disable automatic updates for this. And there could be problems with the config.
- av Firefox-användare 5494239, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Excellent add-on, could you please add the command "close all tabs"? Thanks. Edited in response to developer's reply: Close other tabs means the current tab will remain open, Close window means of course what it says. I am talking about closing ALL tabs but leaving the window open on the start page (can be selected in about:config). Such a command existed in the now defunct All-in-one gesture add-on. There is an add-on that provides a toolbar button to do that as well https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/close-all-button/ Just for your info.The gesture exists: "Close other tabs".
"Close all tabs" would be the same as: "close window"
Edit: Okay I understood you. But please open an issue for your request. We can help you better there.
- av GRE1430, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Can not open a link in Picture now. Can I go back to the previous version plz?
For example, I can open a new tab by using gesture on a Thumbnail of a gallery but now there is no reaction.
Ok I know what's going on now. I used → before to open a new tag. After the update → alone can not be save as gesture. I have to save it as more than one direction first, like → ↑, and make sure it works, then change it back to → alone. This time is back to normal. I think there is still something wrong with saving gesture function now.What do you mean with "link in Picture"?
Please open an issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues so we can help you better.
Yeah, you can switch to an older version. Look here: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/gesturefy/versions/
- Issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/482
- Firefox will update Gesturefy automatically.
- av Squibfish, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 1 av 53.0 lost all my gestures. That wasn't too difficult to deal with however it seems much worse at recognising gestures than the previous version. It now takes me several attempts for simple gestures to be registered. Sadly will have to switch to a competitorHi. I'm sorry to hear that. It should actually work quite well.
If you are not satisfied, you can also use an earlier version of Gesturefy.
- av pianobadger, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5I've been using Gesturefy for years. It's a great add-on and I appreciate the new features in 3.0, but getting rid of everyone's custom gestures without even giving them some way to view a list of what they were was not great. It is in fact quite annoying.
Also, the option to have the same gesture perform different actions depending on whether or not is it started on a link has been removed, which sucks.
Since I have to rebuilt my gestures from scratch and a useful functionality has been removed, this seems like a great time to see what else is currently available.It was not planned that gestures would be lost! Actually, all gestures should be adopted, which worked in our tests and in my case. But for some others apparently not.