- Betygsatt 1 av 5av user_202308, för 7 månader sedanI spend much time to understand why I can't use the Wheel-Gesture on Mac. Fix it, or kill the Gesture on Mac. I doubted my setting at first, not Add-On.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Mel, för 2 år sedanNo longer works since Firefox updated from version 100.x to 102.x. on my MacOS 10.14 Mojave. The right click pops up the context menu, usually disabling the gesture. Gesturefy developers: PLEASE FIX THIS BUG.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 2 år sedanMost certainly this might solve your problem: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/wiki/Troubleshooting#the-context-menu-opens-after-performing-a-gesture
If not and you really want this to be solved make a detailed report here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av m3m3l0v3r, för 2 år sedanтрекинг движений настолько помойный, что хочется плакать. пользуюсь этим в виду отсутствия альтернатив на фаерфоксе, но ребята уже заставили задуматься о смене браузера.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 16825582, för 3 år sedanThe update made it very difficult to use.
I use it because I have no other choice, but I'd like to go back to the old four-way only version.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 år sedanIf you are using the "Combined" or "Shape Independent" algorithm (see the advanced settings) then version 3 shouldn't have any drawbacks, despite the fact that you might have to re-setup some gestures.
Alternatively you can always go back to an older version: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/gesturefy/versions/
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av gwho, för 3 år sedanlimited actions.
Foxy gestures is way better. Foxy gestures also has all the actions visible to you, so you don't need to scroll through actions and set stuff up.
you'd think custom freeform gestures is more flexible and better, but it just makes it less precise.
It's good to allow flexible input, but restrict them and map them to left right up and down. Otherwise it becomes too finicky. You think you did a gesture but it didn't because your freeform gesture you set up was slightly off angle and slightly too short. Shit like that is pointless and annoying.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Void, för 4 år sedanLatest update made it worse!
I've loved this addon for a long time, however (as other reviews have pointed out) the latest update changed the way it logs gestures and I find this far, far worse. I have a 'C' shape for closing a tab, if I draw this at my normal speed, it picks it up about 50% of the time. I keep finding myself doing actions I don't intend now because if the way it picks up gestures whereas it used to work so smoothly because each motion was logged, now it seems more loose and undefined, I do not enjoy it.
It's really sad to see this happen because I think it already worked very well, if I could revert to the previous version then I would do.
Please, I do hope that you can change it back or make the new method work a little better so I don't have to do everything really slowly, I prefered the super fast motions I could do before in a blur to do 10 things in a second and now I have to slow myself, it feels sluggish.
Sorry for the negative review, it's not what I'd like to do for an addon I've recommended to countless people since I got it.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 13801717, för 4 år sedanIt was the best gesture extension i have used until it upgrades to 3.X.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av drk001, för 4 år sedanNew Gesturefy is suxx. It has been uninstalled for inaccuracy in recognizing mouse movements. I do not recommend.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 13153259, för 4 år sedanOut of curiosity because i use another extension, i installed this one, i configure my gestures with the same movements as the other plugin I use and which was disabled, and the gesture related to move down in one page does not work, only going up. Removed directly after that. Maybe I'll check again in a year.