- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5Doesn't work (doesn't notice you're logged in).
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5While Grammarly does a pretty good job, it doesn't fully cater for dyslexia, I still find myself using the google search bar to find a word, but it's the best one I have found so far.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5doesn't login and doesn't work as well
"Grammarly is active, but
key features are missing"
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Absolutely great! Thank you.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5Grammarly apparently had my previous review deleted for stating that they are 'basically a key-logger that owns everything you write.'
So, I'll paste their actual terms of service in and let you make your own informed decision.
'By uploading or entering any User Content, you give Grammarly (and those it works with) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable and sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable license to copy, store and use your User Content (and, if you are an Authorized User, your Enterprise Subscriber’s User Content) in connection with the provision of the Software and the Services and to improve the algorithms underlying the Software and the Services.'
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5I have difficulty at times with Grammarly not working with facebook. I can get it to work by logging in and at times that doesn't work.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5After logging in, the extension still didn't work, it's still asking for me to sign in, it's like it's stuck on that page.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5This addon no longer works in Firefox. It worked fine for a while then just stoped, and then begged me to become a registered user. Even after registering, rebooting, delete, reboot reinstall it still didn't fix the problem. Their tech support suggested I disable my gmail signature then uninstall reboot install to fix it. Still no good.
Their Permissions are rather intrusive. Developers are in San Fancisco and the Ukraine. Having this running, assume Russia sees everything you type.