- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15242194, pred rokomAs a grammar checker it's really good. My biggest problem is how it collides with other UI aspects of the interface.
For text boxes that are expandable you grab the bottom right of the box and drag it to a bigger size.
Grammarly puts its interface in the same area but further in the text box. 80% of the time I can expand the text box fine, but there are times when Grammarly just grabs focus and there is no way for me to expand the text box.
I have sent this to them as a bug report months ago but heard nothing back. I have had this issue on both Windows and Linux installs of Firefox.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Section, pred 2 rokmiNot working at all in Google Docs. I configured all the settings and did all the personalizations as well, and it is still not working in Google Docs. Though it is working on other online text editors. But my primary usecase was for writing emails and making scientific papers on Google Docs, where this extension failed critically.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15145468, pred 2 rokmiWhen using with Google Docs, the highlight in the text field shows less than half the times it's supposed to, while in Edit mode. When using the side bar to select corrections, if they are not highlighted the document scrolls down to random pages some times. And sometimes when going back to the document from the side bar, it had a yo-yo effect when trying to scroll at first.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Andy, pred 2 rokmiI would give this more if they had an affordable tier for premium. As a developer I understand the yearly subscription model, but, with everyone using it 144$ is too steep a price. Half that I would maybe pay, but this is way too much.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16828327, pred 3 rokmiThe add-on keeps requesting for me to sign-in, I do but the app doesn't show that I am. I can't use my premium features when writing.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16764158, pred 3 rokmiHat mir von den Funktionen her gefallen, aber beim Herunterladen noch rechtzeitig bemerkt, wie unverschämt der Umfang der Zugriffe ist: "Die Erweiterung kann sowohl den Inhalt jeder von Ihnen besuchten Webseite lesen als auch die Daten, die Sie dort eingeben, z. B. Benutzernamen und Passwörter."
Sowas kommt mir nicht auf den Computer.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Storm Engineer, pred 3 rokmiI want to love this, but it's extremely unreliable and buggy. On some sites it won't work at all, on others it's a mess. It keeps inserting words at the cursor or the end of the text instead of where it should go, and inserts duplicate words while I'm typing. Sometimes it works, but more often than not it only makes a huge mess I have to clean up manually. I'm really disappointed.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16009735, pred 3 rokmiGrammarly functions fine but being closed source, I have decided to abandon it since I'm pretty sure it maintains its "free" service by analyzing and selling whatever users are typing. If you're going to use this service, and open an account (which is optional), do yourself a favor and sign up using a Free email masking service such as SimpleLogin and using an open source password manager like Bitwarden.
If any Grammarly developers are reading this, please improve your transparency and make your products open source so that the ever growing privacy conscious community can embrace your service. Thank you!
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Mika Norén, pred 3 rokmiIt works well when it does work.
Most of the times ig hogs a lot of memory and a lot of CPU. While it does that it causes text boxes to become unresponsive and sometimes causes the web browser/tab to crash.