- autor: Istvan Kovacs, pred 2 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Incompatible with Firefox's privacy tools (in order to use it, they tell you to disable some of them: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000090451-Error-Grammarly-is-active-but-key-features-are-missing)
- autor: Dreamer, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5It sends EVERYTHING you type back to their server and when I mark a suggestion wrong, the EXACT same suggestion comes up. Also, it doesn't get everything Google does.
- autor: Ameeno, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Awful awful, such a god damn annoying extension. Yes it helps my typing ( I am a premium user) but for some ridiculous unknown reason, when i accept a change, the cursor moves somewhere else and replaces another part of the text with the error that i selected. the error is completely unrelated to the error it is fixing, therefore it ruins my text and my work and makes my life actually harder.
I suppose i could simply use its advice and fix text manually, but i mean, why cant it simply NOT MOVE THE CURSOR OR MOVE CURSOR TO THE RIGHT PLACE BEFORE EVER MODIFYING ANY TEXT???
is the extension that modifies text that god damn stupid?
is it that hard to do a find/replace and not just modify inplace?
if your gonna modify in place, at least. please. for the love of god. go to the RIGHT PLACE......
sigh.. i am so annoyed writing this because this extension has been pissing me off all day.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16706029, pred 4 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Constantly finding it doesn't actually make the corrections. Or at times it appears to have done so, and once the text input has been sent, you find that it hasn't, or after five to ten seconds, every edit is reverted back to the original state.
Either this is deliberate to get you to pay for the software, or it's a sign of a terrible service.
- autor: jwballing, pred 4 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I've been stuck with a "Grammarly is active, but key features are missing" message for months, despite the fact that I'm logged in. I've switched to just using the less convenient desktop app since this extension is unusable in its current form.
- autor: Furkan, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Does not work... It says "Grammarly is active, but key features are missing" I cleared cookies, all datas, re-installed plugin, ... always same with macOS 11.0.1 - Firefox 84.0.2, That's really annoying for this such a cool thing.
- autor: prthorsenjr, pred 6 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5This extension on Firefox behaves erratically. Meaning, I typically have to go into Markdown Mode for Grammarly suggestions and corrections to "stick" to my postings. The Grammarly extension used with Google Chrome works without issue. I wish this extension installed with Firefox worked the same.