- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14480598, 3 года назадWorks for 1-2 hours then stops loading pages. Have to reinstall to fix.Rawr! Thanks for the review. The issue with the browser extension should be resolved now, but if you are still encountering issues, please contact us at tunnelbear.com/support.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15555443, 3 года назадdoes not work on firefox 71.0 64 bit. even though I log on succesfully, I click to switch on the app to change countries and this simply opens a new tab without actually logging on. No point in buying this app
- Оценено на 5 из 5от TomTom, 3 года назадA simple straight forward VPN. I ended up paying for the one year of TunnelBear. No VPN is completely safe unless you are running your own from a private server. I feel this is one of the most secure VPNs available as a straight forward easy to use service. This is not a VPN designed to let you get around region locks. I use it because my ISP has an unsecure network and many have had their credit card info stolen.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15499798, 3 года назадYou get a one star rating because zero was not an option.Sorry to hear you aren't happy with your bear. If you are having issues with our service, please let support know at https://help.tunnelbear.com/hc/en-us - they can help look into things.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14480399, 3 года назадSo after trying this out and it SUCKING, with the bulk of the features locked behind an imaginary paywall that they claim pays for the app but then other apps so the same for free(?). I removed it and moved on and thought nothing of it. Today I get around 100 spam emails per day MINIMUM including one saying I'd sent around $150 to TunnelBear. Cheers for selling my details after I uninstalled you. CUNTS. Reported!!!We don't lock any features behind a paywall. The only difference between a Free account and Paid account is that Free users have a limit on how much tunnelling they can do a month, and Paid users do not. As for the charge you received, we do NOT charge that much for any of our subscriptions, we also do not collect or sell user data. It sounds like the email you have received may be some type of phishing attempt. I suggest you do not select anything in that email, and instead reach out to support at https://help.tunnelbear.com/hc/en-us - they can help confirm if there were any payments made, and answer any questions.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Monstieur, 3 года назадCannot login when first-party isolation is enabled. I already contacted support and they could not help. If the extension works in private browsing mode, then it can be made to work with first-party isolation as well with a little effort.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15311410, 3 года назадIts asking me to signup repeatedly even though I have an existing free account. Even after signip with an existing account it asking me to create a new account and not allowing me to use it. This happens only in the private mode, so I am guessing they aren't able to get the browsing data to sell that's the reason why they are discouraging its use on private windows. Worthless!! Keep away and don't use it.
The support instead of acknowledging the issue asks to contact their support, they are aware of this issue. I will report this addon for abuse and privacy concern.Rawr! So sorry you ran into issues with your Bear. We do ask you to reach out to us at tunnelbear.com/support so that we can troubleshoot and investigate the issue. You CAN use the extension in incognito mode!
To clarify, when using a VPN it would not matter if you used incognito mode or not, all DNS requests would still need to go through our encrypted servers. That said, as per our strict Privacy and No-logging policy, TunnelBear would NEVER log these request. Please reach out to us for further information on this, and for troubleshooting so we can fix any issues!