- от suntehnik, месяц назадОценено на 2 из 5I use TB from time to time, love it when it works. But I have to use another free VPN to login to Tunnel Bear, because my session expires. Can you make a long living login token?
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назадRawr! Sorry for the trouble logging in. Can you get in touch with our support bears at tunnelbear.com/support? We’ll troubleshoot the issue further! Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- от ice cat, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5"over 20 million TunnelBear users who worry less about browsing on public WiFi, online tracking or blocked websites." Well I must me one of the others! Free Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning and pardon Ed Snowden !
I also noted that tunnelbear does not yet kick in when the firefox-autostartpage is set to https://ifconfig.co/city
I give 5 stars for the neat homepage design. I may upgrade rating once I looked thru the JS sources.
"RememBear extension is the easiest way to create, secure, and auto-fill really strong passwords within your browser." I kinda doubt that. Everyone knows the built-in passwordstore of firefox - so it is quite obvious that THAT one is the easiest. I have yet to see a more convenient one.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 10 месяцев назадThanks for the review! If you're running into any issues with your Bear, or have feedback for our team, please let us know at tunnelbear.com/support and we'll be happy to assist you further!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15095017, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5The add-on has been throttling its use within Firefox even when its not in use. It's really causing my memory usage to spike. I noticed the standalone Windows app is also doing this, with the TunnelBearMaintenance service also running 100's of times during the day, if not more, creating a lot of background noise when not even in use.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 10 месяцев назадHey there, so sorry for any issues with the Windows app and the Firefox extension! Can you get in touch with support at tunnelbear.com/support and let them know what's going on? Our team can help troubleshoot these issues further for you.
- от HELPINGREVIEWZ, год назадОценено на 2 из 5A dangerous "VPN" addon. Using the "free" version you must login everytime you open your browser. So you think you're not protected? Think again. You must separately press the button to select a proxy to use otherwise your still using your home IP? ANy notification of this? NO way-easy to be suckered into giving your home IP. Then the country you select is not valid takes you to an entirely different country and then d/c you midstream with no warning. Very small data limits less than 1gb. What a BS VPN not worth installing unless you want to give many your home ip.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадRawr! Thanks for the review. I'd like to address a few things you have said - first, it's not intended that you have to log in each time to use the extension, regardless of free vs paid (we have no system that would only have free accounts doing this, it's likely that you are running into a bug rather).
Next, we have a very strict NO LOGGING policy: https://www.tunnelbear.com/privacy-policy/. You can clearly see here that we do not log any IPs. I'd also like to inform you that regardless of paid, free, which VPN provider you use, the VPN provider you are using ALWAYS knows your original IP. This is why it's imperative that you use a VPN provider that you can trust. You're free to use another VPN service of course, but we'd appreciate it if you could refrain from spreading misinformation regarding our product. I assure you we are committed to protecting our users' privacy, as this is the core element of our product.
In any case, if you want us to take a look at that bug, please reach out at tunnelbear.com/support.
- от cello, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Requires an account for free tier but only 500MB max data cap.Rawr! Thanks for the review! Sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your Bear because of the above-mentioned items. We require accounts so that users have the capability to upgrade/purchase subscriptions (among other reasons). Regarding the 500MB limit, you can always take advantage of our Twitter bonus to receive 1GB of extra data. If you have any further feedback for us, let us know at tunnelbear.com/support!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14744482, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5There is not enough data for free.Rawr! Thanks for the review! There are several ways that you can earn an extra GB of data per month. If you're interested in learning more, please contact us at tunnelbear.com/support. Thanks!
- от ignacio, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Its depressing but I want an auto-connect vpn when I visit certain website, I hope you understand, cuz its more convenient for users-i will extend subscriptionRawr! Thanks for the review! Sorry to hear that you're not completely happy with your Bear - please contact us at tunnelbear.com/support if you have any feedback on how we can improve our service!