- от dkong, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Anmeldezwang ?na klar gute Idee bei VPN.NICHT!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 9 месяцев назадRawr! Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your Bear. If you're running into a particular issue or if you have some feedback for our team, please let us know at tunnelbear.com/support!
- от Mohammad_AK, год назадОценено на 5 из 5TunnelBear VPN addon not working in iran because your site address is blocked by government
- от Hoary Imp, год назадОценено на 5 из 5I love TunnelBear! Paying subscriber for a couple of years no, TunnelBear's product *and* customer service have been stellar.
I have encountered one ISP (optonline in NY) whose network somehow blocks TunnelBear. 99% of the time, no issues.
They've earned my trust and my dollars.
- от ice cat, год назадОценено на 2 из 5"over 20 million TunnelBear users who worry less about browsing on public WiFi, online tracking or blocked websites." Well I must me one of the others! Free Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning and pardon Ed Snowden !
I also noted that tunnelbear does not yet kick in when the firefox-autostartpage is set to https://ifconfig.co/city
I give 5 stars for the neat homepage design. I may upgrade rating once I looked thru the JS sources.
"RememBear extension is the easiest way to create, secure, and auto-fill really strong passwords within your browser." I kinda doubt that. Everyone knows the built-in passwordstore of firefox - so it is quite obvious that THAT one is the easiest. I have yet to see a more convenient one.Thanks for the review! If you're running into any issues with your Bear, or have feedback for our team, please let us know at tunnelbear.com/support and we'll be happy to assist you further!
- от Victor Deleau, год назадОценено на 3 из 5It works but when the add-on is disabled it consumes a lot of CPU cycles (always ranked first in about:performance)
- от Пользователь Firefox 15095017, год назадОценено на 2 из 5The add-on has been throttling its use within Firefox even when its not in use. It's really causing my memory usage to spike. I noticed the standalone Windows app is also doing this, with the TunnelBearMaintenance service also running 100's of times during the day, if not more, creating a lot of background noise when not even in use.Hey there, so sorry for any issues with the Windows app and the Firefox extension! Can you get in touch with support at tunnelbear.com/support and let them know what's going on? Our team can help troubleshoot these issues further for you.
- от H+mewrecker, год назадОценено на 5 из 5This is my ultimate favorite vpn its fun its cute it works and i like that i get to choose where i am in the world. It does cost a few bucks but its not expensive at all and i appreciate that a lot. Affordability, interactive, easy, what more could you ask for. Its worth the extra bucks plus they give you like 500mbs to try it out for free how can you get any better than that! Love this app