- Оценено на 2 из 5от smayer97, 7 дней назадMixed performance... for a while it worked then stopped, then worked, then worked but looked like it stopped because saved sessions were not showing.
Session restore sometimes does NOT remember the order of the tabs, sometimes opening them in backwards order, sometimes just switching a few around.
Also, does not remember containers... so containers in a session are lost. So you have to remember which tabs are in which and reopen them.
Unfortuntely, this seems to be the best there is at this time.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14200306, 21 день назадMy last autosaved session is 2024.01.18. After that it stopped autosaving. In other words: unreliable, therefore useless.
It always was slow, but at least it did what it was supposed to do. But now this changed. Used it for years, now I have to look for something I can rely on.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от MrSpiffyFF, 23 дня назадThis extension originally worked great. I could save sessions, restore whole sets of windows and tabs, etc. For some time now, this extension has become useless. It does still save sessions, and I can open individual tabs again, but it will not restore windows or whole sessions again, which is the whole reason why I installed it. I now have to click each individual tab listed to open them all back up again. Such a pain!
Until this extension works properly again, I cannot use it at all. Went from 5 stars to 1 star.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Gordon Dry, 25 дней назадI wonder why it strictly saves the backups to the download folder without the possibility to define another folder.
I don't want to have forced subfolders with more subfolders in my downloads folder.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Dries VS, месяц назадAbsolutely necessary. Adds functionality that FF should have out of the box. And does it quite well. Also the only tab manager across multiple browsers I've had no issues with. Can't recommend this enough. Though it doesn't always save correctly on closing. Just manually save before closing. Shame, but at this point I'm not even knocking off half a star for it.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от hmijail, месяц назадBEWARE: the addon still seems to work OK for me, but since ~2021 improvements basically stopped and new changes are mostly to the list of donors. There's currently over 400 issues open in GitHub, and growing, with no answers. Cloud sync says it works, but not really. Time to start looking for alternatives.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Matt, месяц назадSince Firefox sidelined Michael Kraft's best session manager, I've been wondering why Firefox doesn't have its own session manager. Simply collect the session restore files and display them clearly, like in Michael Kraft's Manager. One click and all the files are there again, even with the option to go forward and backward in time in the tab if you have been in the tab for a long time.
The best alternative to it is your Tab Session Manager. But it has neither the function to select individual tabs to restart or delete using a checkbox per entry or a select all/none checkbox, nor the option to move or organize tabs into other windows using drag and drop. It's also annoying that the favicons aren't loaded when you restart quick, so you no longer have any clues as to what was where until you load every single tab again. It shouldn't be too difficult to load these pictures, just like the other changes mentioned... Why not do it like Kraft and use the session store .json files to quick launch the tabs with favicons and site informations. That would be the best present you could make to the firefox world. :)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от pablowegwerf, 3 месяца назадDitto the prior review - saving a session will cause deletion of prior saved sessions!! Please fix this asap!
Now, how do I restore my previously saved but now "disappeared" sessions???