- Оценено на 4 из 5от hmijail, месяц назадBEWARE: the addon still seems to work OK for me, but since ~2021 improvements basically stopped and new changes are mostly to the list of donors. There's currently over 400 issues open in GitHub, and growing, with no answers. Cloud sync says it works, but not really. Time to start looking for alternatives.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Matt, месяц назадSince Firefox sidelined Michael Kraft's best session manager, I've been wondering why Firefox doesn't have its own session manager. Simply collect the session restore files and display them clearly, like in Michael Kraft's Manager. One click and all the files are there again, even with the option to go forward and backward in time in the tab if you have been in the tab for a long time.
The best alternative to it is your Tab Session Manager. But it has neither the function to select individual tabs to restart or delete using a checkbox per entry or a select all/none checkbox, nor the option to move or organize tabs into other windows using drag and drop. It's also annoying that the favicons aren't loaded when you restart quick, so you no longer have any clues as to what was where until you load every single tab again. It shouldn't be too difficult to load these pictures, just like the other changes mentioned... Why not do it like Kraft and use the session store .json files to quick launch the tabs with favicons and site informations. That would be the best present you could make to the firefox world. :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от robsku, год назадHaven't tested yet, but finally found an extension that's almost replacement for the official Mozilla extension Session Manager, which didn't get a version for new extensions when legacy extension support was removed.
Only thing I'd love to have is the option to replace Firefox session restore with this so that when starting Firefox, it would open Tab Session Manager as popup - like Session Manager. You could there pick a session, AND unselect tabs if you wanted to leave some of them out. It also gave option to just start fresh, but of course you could load a session later. This is what I'd love to get when the browser starts, no loading previous session at startup but instead asking for one before opening browser windows (or maybe opening one empty browser window, then either loading selected session on that and new windows (if the session is multi-window).
Also LOVE that it supports Tree Style Tabs!!!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от blackeagle1, год назадAll if fine by my taste but....where are backup files stored in google drive ????
I see that sync works but... when i delete some sesions then clicking sync and all sesions come's back :/
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Vidix, год назадIt was best extension after Session manager, but now its behavior is strange. It does not save more than 50 session and when you try save new one one of others disappear.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16212394, год назадis missing to encrypting session data with key3.db( in may case i use master password in firefox) or and option to encryptiing sessions
thanks a lot!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15109120, год назадIt's great and reliable, but I'm completely baffled why is there no option to copy(cut)/paste or send/move the tabs into another, existing window or session? Not open in new one, but simple move between the windows and sessions the user had already created. It's so crucial when you have lots of tabs and want to rearrange them into more appropriate thematic sessions that already exist. It would be amazing feature.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от yyy, год назадTab Session Managerに保存されている
Stored in Tab Session Manager
Maximum number of sessions saved
Upper limit of sessions that can be saved using this method
Save session when window is closed.
Saves a session containing only one closed window.
I've saved more than the maximum number of tabs and the tabs I've saved in the past have disappeared.
How can I get them back?
Please tell me.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Katacama, год назадNice interface. Enough functionality.
The reason why I instead just use Firefox's own 'restore previous window/tab" function is because this program can't reopen tabs that contain an opened file that has symbols ä,ö or å in it, it seems.
My username on this computer contains the letter ä (I got this computer from someone), and this addon can't open files because of the file path contains ä in the username.
I often have pdf files stored on my computer open on Firefox.