- Оценено на 3 из 5от Moamar, 17 дней назадThis is a good addon, but there are two missing things which are the following:
The first thing:
the history of any tab in a saved session is not stored, so after opening a saved session and loading a tab I can not go backwards to the previous addresses that I visited before saving the session and closing the window of Firefox
this behaviour is not like what was in the great addon
Session Manager by Michael Kraft that was in before Firefox change to web extension addons
I mean the addon Session Manager by Michael Kraft that Sienori was inspired by, as he mentioned in section of About this extension
The second thing:
Also the saved sessions do not save or keep the hierarchy that was created by addon of Tree Style Tab by Piro (piro_or)
I hope Sienori update Tab Session Manager with these two features
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17715178, 5 месяцев назадSince Firefox removed the Session Manager I tried this extension as a replacement. It was nice to have a way to manage sessions but the memory usage is terrible. When I turned off this extension I went from using over 2GB of memory to 500 MB. This was despite limiting how many sessions to save so that it wouldn't consume too much memory. It's not great using Firefox and having it lag after keeping it open for a few days while using this extension.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Teagan, 6 месяцев назадOne of 'my' must have Add-Ons that I have been using for a while now, maybe even a little too much.
However, the biggest DOWNSIDE of his Add-On, is the ridiculous amount of memory it eats up, which really at this point is just not acceptable, seeing as it's been around since 2019. 👎
The second problem is the lack of updates. As of this moment (June 2023), it's "last updated was 9 months ago (Sep 15, 2022)" and that's just not acceptable also. 👎
- Оценено на 3 из 5от timur g, 8 месяцев назадJust 3* as only all tabs can be saved - should be able to save just SELECTED tabs. And many comments that import doesn't work, maybe because of diacritics or whatever.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от they86, год назадHas the potential to be(come) great, but for now not useful - for me.
You cannot drag closed tabs to different window.
You cannot drag windows to a different session.
Sessions can't be organized in folders.
Tags for sessions are useful, as you can filter them. This is nice.
Auto-track change option is also a good idea, but it has to be activated for each session individually - it seems.
For now it seems a good extension for people who want session syncing for sessions containing multiple windows.
People who want to sync WINDOWS (1 window = 1 subject) will find this extension less useful.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от e scoles, 2 года назадThis is only good for interacting with closed sessions - it's not useful for interacting with your current session. E.g. if you keep a large number of windows & tabs open & need help navigating between them, this won't help: Clicking on a tab or a window will open a NEW INSTANCE of that tab or window (which is absolutely not the default behavior I'd look for).
The feature to sync sessions looks like it could potentially be useful - it improves on the current open-tabs sync functionality by giving access to archived sessions. (Which I suppose is the one area where it's useful, but it's not remotely a common use-case for me.)
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Terry, 2 года назадI noticed that it does not save the history of the tab. i.e., forward-backward transitions in one tab. This is also important. not only restore windows and tabs, but also the history of tabs, position in front to back. tab chronology. not just a tab with one page, but with a list of transitions. this is super important! do it?
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16612369, 2 года назадI would give higher but to me only having Google cloud as the only cloud backup solution is not a good option as We All Know what Google will do with your data
- Оценено на 3 из 5от netscape0.99, 2 года назадWhy on earth does this addon suddenly need to know my google email when I sync to GDrive? I find that quite suspicious and unnecessary? It worked fine before without those permissions. I really, really liked this addon. But now, not so much
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Dark with Green Highlights, 2 года назадGreat extension.
I'd give it 5 stars if only it has RENAME capability on the Session & Link names, as well as DRAG 'N DROP capability of those sessions and links . Please refer to a Firefox extension named 'Session Sync' for reference.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Jj, 4 года назадIt does what it says, and I like having this long history of my sessions that I can go back. Makes me feel safe about accidental closing windows or crashes.
There is one huge caveat that makes it pretty much unusable for me, is that restoring session will loose the container tabs and will reopen everything in the default container which is a no go for me :(