- Оценено на 5 из 5от Ahmed, год назадBest session manager ever because it handles tree-style tabs from Sidebery... but currently a few issues exist and the auto-backup and cloud backup stopped working.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Terry, год назадI noticed that it does not save the history of the tab. i.e., forward-backward transitions in one tab. This is also important. not only restore windows and tabs, but also the history of tabs, position in front to back. tab chronology. not just a tab with one page, but with a list of transitions. this is super important! do it?
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Aloka, год назадДолго искала решение задачи по восстановлению утерянной сессии. Найденное дополнение отлично справилось! Благодарю разработчика! Рекомендую оптимизировать поисковую информацию - дополнение трудно найти!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16612369, год назадI would give higher but to me only having Google cloud as the only cloud backup solution is not a good option as We All Know what Google will do with your data
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15090684, год назадGreat add-on!! I tried many before I settled on this. It has an intuitive UI, loads of features, and is really simple to use.
Some more features I would like are:
1) It would be more useful to save the tab-wise page history so that on restoring a session, I can move back and forth in history (granted, this may not work properly all the time due to caching, etc., but I still think access to a simple history would be very helpful).
2) It would be awesome if it were also supported on Firefox for Android.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от netscape0.99, год назадWhy on earth does this addon suddenly need to know my google email when I sync to GDrive? I find that quite suspicious and unnecessary? It worked fine before without those permissions. I really, really liked this addon. But now, not so much
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13777432, год назадMore then half the functionality of this add-on doesn't work. Exporting a session doesn't work, saving more then one session at a time doesn't work (it just auto-deletes anything other then the most recently manually saved session), restoring sessions after a FF update doesn't work.
Overall avoid and report as much as possible. Add-on could be harmful at this point.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от alexg, год назадNeeds more simple management options:
- rearranging links by dragging or clicking up/down arrows next to a link (so they open in different tab positions, when the saved window is loaded).
- quick search within saved session.
- auto-highlighting link duplicates.
otherwise might as well just use built-in ff bookmark manager lol.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14916366, год назадSurprisingly intuitive and does everything I expected it to. Kudos.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Sam, год назадNo export for sessions though it says you can export. The most telling is there is no importing of sessions anyways. Backup does not work. I gave the full file path to the back up folder then restarted the browser and found nothing. Exporting your settings is the only one that works. The ability is to sync doesn't seem there either. "Sync auto save sessions" being checked by default doesn't seem to sync anything. "Enable Cloud Sync" is appended with "(Beta)". So there doesn't seem to be a way to reliably store your sessions to use them between devices using Firefox. Google Drive stores general files so I don't understand how Google Drive can be used to sync sessions between devices and browsers running the same extension. I use Firefox Nightly. There is also no way to simply add a tab to a session which may be on another window. You must copy and paste the URL to the window you want, then rewrite the session to group that tab with the ones you want. Overall, it is good, but unless if you are only using one browser on one device, the ability to backup, export, and sync really lowers the score for me.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Santiago Pérez, год назадI like a lot this plugin, but its such a shame that I can't Sync the session using my Google account. When I click the Cloud Sync this says "Syncing..." but never syncs. I will wait anxious for this feature