Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16886076, 3 месяца назад
Stopped displaying currently open session tabs, and doesn't show Save button unless full screen. It also started opening its own tab and using that generic non-descriptive tab name as the save title for every save. Don't know why this has changed. Pretty well killed it for me.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15109120, 3 часа назадIt's great and reliable, but I'm completely baffled why is there no option to copy(cut)/paste or send/move the tabs into another, existing window or session? Not open in new one, but simple move between the windows and sessions the user had already created. It's so crucial when you have lots of tabs and want to rearrange them into more appropriate thematic sessions that already exist. It would be amazing feature.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Beka, 22 дня назадI've tried a bunch of tab savers/managers and always come back to this one. I often use it instead of bookmarks....couple clicks to save one or all windows, tag & sort sessions to keep organized. Multiple options for backup & recovery. No issues w export/import of data to a refreshed browser.
Would be convenient to [CTRL+select] multiple sessions when tagging, as would selecting multiple tags at once in the dropdown.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от joalllucas, месяц назадÓtima extensão para organizar as sessões de abas e janelas abertas recentemente. Com ela, você consegue salvar o que está fazendo para continuar exatamente do mesmo lugar depois.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Tripper511, месяц назадSince the latest firefox update (106.0.1) restored tabs will not open in a new window. It only works if the option to open saved tabs in the current window is selected. THE SOLUTION IS: if you have set you default homepage to something like "google.com" in firefox, you must change it to include "http://www" such as: http://www.google.com
- Оценено на 2 из 5от alvanx, 2 месяца назадWorks somewhat, but
* loses open tab favicons between restarts
* always reloads all tabs one at a time after Firefox has already restored them (with favicons!)
* recently wouldn't even properly reload tabs, but give me errors. I had to manually reload them.
Due to all these issues, I'm looking elsewhere.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от yyy, 2 месяца назадTab Session Managerに保存されている
Stored in Tab Session Manager
Maximum number of sessions saved
Upper limit of sessions that can be saved using this method
Save session when window is closed.
Saves a session containing only one closed window.
I've saved more than the maximum number of tabs and the tabs I've saved in the past have disappeared.
How can I get them back?
Please tell me.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от roobedoo, 2 месяца назадLovely addon, would be great to have the option to save all windows or just current when saving, instead of having to go into settings each time and manually change. Other than that it's pretty much perfecto.