- от alexX2, месяц назадОценено на 1 из 5For years this was an absolute essential for me. I depended on it every single day, but since the last update it does not work at all. Pretty much devastated and looking for an alternative.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16914113, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5If it's not broken, don't fix it! What trash bin on the tool bar? I can't find it. I loved the older version, I used it all the time. I can't even use this new version to let you know if I like it or not because I can't locate that dang trash bin.
- от Kinkade, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5I loved the PrintFriendly plugin in my FireFox -until the update yesterday. Since then, it doesn't load on the majority of sites no images anymore. e.g., take ebay.com : No images at all anymore. Guess I have to go back to the old 3.2 version, that worked like a charm.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 месяца назадWe have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- от George, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5The new version 4.2.0 is terrible!
It does not display the images in the text which are necessary in most cases. It does not display headings in paragraphs. It also adds bits of text that are not in the original.
I went back to the old version 3.2.0 which was one of my favourites.We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- от NotHappy108, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5I created an account to let you know this new version is terrible - 4.1.0.
Specifically, deleting images doesn't work like 3.2. Deleting text doesn't work like 3.2... Essentially nothing works like 3.2.
I've reverted back to the old version 3.2. Keep up the good work and keep what works - working. Appreciated.We have just released 4.2.0 which has "Click To Delete" similar to 3.2.0. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other concerns or difficulties with the latest version.
- от Пользователь Firefox 17265312, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5New version is AWFUL! Is there a way to go back to old version? The old version was one of my favorite apps.Ouch!! What didn't you like about the new version? You can reply here or email email@example.com
You can install the previous version (3.2.0) from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/print-friendly-pdf/versions/ and disable auto update
If you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your issues, we can let you know when the new version has fixed the issues you are facing.
- от Пользователь Firefox 17263023, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Was really a great addon - until the recent update, which eliminated the asctive www-links in the PDFs. Really anoying!
- от Nick R, год назадОценено на 1 из 5UPDATE: Now no longer loads images, and changes the page automatically based on it's own rules etc instead of just giving you the options to edit the page to be printed to match your requirements. No longer helpful really, standard print diaglog is just as usefull and painful to use :( luckily I can revert to version 3.2 and disable updates :)
INITIAL REVIEW: Works fantastically! Cleans up a page perfectly for pdf and allows you to remove page elements to finalise - and does it without asking for any permissions.
- от Lukeomatik, год назадОценено на 1 из 5This addon needs to offload the actual work of generating the PDF page on a external server. Useless (and potentially harmful). Do not install and use this addon.
- от MousaThe14, год назадОценено на 1 из 5It had one job and for the two pages I attempted to print to pdf it logged out of one and couldn't produce a page for another. Can't believe I might have to go back to Chrome just to print to pdf.
- от Stump, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't display/format the whole page. Only prints the outer Web page frame, with next to no content. This has happened with multiple different pages on multiple Web sites, every time I try to use it. Completely useless.