- от verm71, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Powerful feature set. Preserves hyperlinks, and their web-based editing tool allows you to exclude components and sections from the resulting PDF file. Would have given 5 stars if it did this inside the browser instead of reaching out to a 3rd party web site to process the PDF file. This has privacy implications.
- от D-FR, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Corresponds fully to what I needed/wished. Very nice and clear layout of the PDF. The pictures and links that I wished to have are all included, without the publicity and other non-desired content. Very easy to use.
One major regret: If you try to search for the file by using search function of your PC, the search does not find the words contained in the document, only those in the name. So if you don't name the PDF precisely enough when saving it, you will not find it later-on via the search function.
- от Saladin KADA, год назадОценено на 4 из 5A very useful and "friendly" tool. Previously I was using CleanPrint, but unfortunately it does not exist any more.
But I must say, having other tools, that PrintFriendly is the best one so far.
However, I have a feature request, which is having the possibility to add parts of the printed page that have been removed by PrintFriendly. Sometime, PrintFriendly removes from the page parts that may useful.
This said, you did a very good job, thank you. Please continue.
- от ThomaS, год назадОценено на 4 из 5It's a great tool in Chrome, but unfortunately only good on Firefox (doesn't include images like in Chrome). What i especially like is that it automatically removes all the clutter and just takes the articles i want.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15401305, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5The best add-on for the functionality offered.
There are some issues for me though:
- blurred images here and there (example: https://medium.com/@atippy83/guitarix-the-pi-dle-board-8d6298ca8e42)
- cannot "print to PDF" GitHub pages (gives me blank page)
Thanks for the great work.
Thanks for the reply.
I am using Firefox extension "Print Friendly & PDF" (v2.1.0 at the moment).
The one referenced in your reply, from printfriendly.com, is v1.3 (according to the filename).
Are these the same extension/add-on, and if so, why would the "older" version be better/work
for the pages in question?
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThanks for the URLs to review.
The FireFox store will not allow us to have a ClientSide extension. However, if you get the FireFox extension available from PrintFriendly.com/extensions/firefox it will work on the following pages.
We will fix for all Extensions: https://medium.com/@atippy83/guitarix-the-pi-dle-board-8d6298ca8e42
Github requires clientside extension. PrintFriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- от Пользователь Firefox 14617597, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5A round-about way to save the page as PDF, but works for my purpose. Useful for pages where printing as PDF with a pdf printer does not capture whole page . Would be 5-star if it did not have to send the page to 3rd party website.
- от jonestheastronomer, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I often use websites with graphs and equations - these are generally but not always well rendered by this add-on and the ability to make images smaller on the printout is excellent. In that sense this is the "best of kind". My only gripe is that if I use the email facility to send my processed document, the resized images turn up full size! That's surely a bug (unless I have made a mistake). So only 4 stars until this is fixed.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13011276, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5very useful. i just wish they keep the text formatting of the original document. it is much better looking and legible when it is seen in color and original style.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14962444, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great button to have in browser. Its best function are the options to re-size text and images.
Occasionaly, parts of a website's text are missing in the generated PDF, but this add-on generally creates well laid out documents, even lower in size that other print options.
Support for an issue was prompt and personalised. Good work!
- от sky_blue, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I'm pretty happy with this addon. I have had some issues with text not being properly sized and with elements not deleting properly when I click on them. I'd like to ask that the developer also please consider adding an option for serif fonts (they're much easier for me to read than sans-serif). Thank you!
- от Пользователь Firefox 12083628, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Very useful extension. Especially the possibility to remove unnecessary elements is great.
Would it be possible in the future that you can change the page format in the preview (up / down)?
- от eUROs, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Excellent Addon! But I would like to a see a feature which allow us to Print even the Comments below the webpage. Because It removes the comments from the users.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14182082, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thank you! This tool is very useful and I use it a lot.
I only ran into two recurring problems:
1. The preview includes, at the end of the article, junk links to other pages or sites. The editing tool sometimes requires up to 100 clicks to clean them up. I suspect it is because of the way these sites were written but it would be so cool if it could detect and eliminate these junk links by default; (E.g. http://www.bursa.ro/sua-si-ue-proiect-zero-taxe-pentru-bunurile-industriale-non-auto-350658&s=international&articol=350658.html)
2. The tool cannot automatically detect the name of some pages, only the domain (so, when saved, the file names will look something like "domain.com-.pdf", "domain.com-(1).pdf", etc.) (E.g. all articles from http://www.caleaeuropeana.ro/)
Thank you for this awesome tool and for the ongoing support!