- от SilverFox, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Delete Button deletes images and texts from the screen, but they are remain in the PDF.Oops! We have released a new version (4.3.0) which fixes that. Thank you for reporting it.
If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
Edit: We have fixed the issue separately at our PDF generation service now so that the bug fix is available in 4.2.0 also.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16856079, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5I have been a fan of this app for years and recommended it to friends. Unfortunately the latest version is a step backwards: impossible to edit unwanted elements (we lost the trashcan) and none of the layout graphics from the webpage are produced, reducing the visual value. Why? Can this not be reversed?Ouch!! We are bringing back click to delete very soon.
You can install the previous version (3.2.0) from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/print-friendly-pdf/versions/ and disable auto update
Regarding the images, can you email firstname.lastname@example.org links that are not working well in the new version?
Edit: We have just released 4.2.0 which has "Click To Delete" similar to the previous version.
Edit 2: We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix image selections. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13149182, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Version 4.x killed most images on the websites i used (for example many used items auctions).
This makes plugin mostly useless, 95% of my use cases became text only but i need item pictures!
Reverted to 3.2 - a great handy tool btw!We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- от Jim S., 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5I loved this extension until the new update. Now, I can't do a quick pdf of my favorite website anymore. "TheDrive.com". Basically, now, I have to use File/Print from the Firefox menu. Good job Print-Friendly - NOT!We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14046267, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It deleted some regular images as well and did not stick to ads, navigation areas and margins.
I think, you should improve it by either adding a button at the top that allows showing all deleted items. If an item is deleted wrongly, there should be an undelete button to allow restoring it.
Another issue is the fact that you allow deleting the whole external DIV obviously. There are often some items within that are ads that cannot be deleted without deleting the whole DIV, which is a petty.
I think that you should learn from Lizard, which allows getting into internal DIVs and deleting them individually.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадThere is an undo button in the toolbar which restores anything deleted. The parent div can't be deleted but some websites use Tables as the parent which gives that effect.
Please update your review. :)
- от Stickyfrog, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Did not handle the responsive page I was trying to print well, showed all info from multiple display setups in one page. Probably hard to get to work for something like that, but that is what I needed. :(
- от Пользователь Firefox 12705177, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5Apart from the points that others have made here, I miss an entry where I can decide where to put the pdf file. I don't want my SSD where C:/ lives to be cluttered with stuff. The PDF does NOT belong into the TEMP folder. That behaviour is like that of people who throw everything they bring home onto one large pile in some corner.
Back to the lab!
- от derei, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5could use a visual marking like HP Smart Print, to mark the unwanted elements, then a preview mode to see the final result...
instantly removing elements causes annoyance when there are several undo-steps to make.
Sometimes, some elements can be removed unintentionally, or the use can change their mind about one previously removed element.
In this current situation, to restore one element, has to undo everything and redo all the operations while skipping that one element...