от Пользователь Firefox 15989908, 3 месяца назад
Оценено на 5 из 5
An addon that I have been thirsting for! Works and works really well. Spits out a link that is shareable to the vid you desire to share.
- от BugSplatter, 16 дней назадОценено на 4 из 5* Since the last update detection will fail after having detection disabled and enabling it before i want a stream to be detected. After re-enabling it, detection only works after disabling+enabling this extension / or clicking "All tabs" & then going back to "This tab" / or restarting Firefox.
* After clearing url list & disabling detection streams keep being detected. This problem is also solved after disabling+enabling this extension / or clicking "All tabs" & then going back to "This tab" / or restarting Firefox.
- от Пользователь Firefox 17161500, 2 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Does what it is supposed to do - for the most part. Needs to have the button to clear the list at the top. Sometimes unable to scroll to the bottom to access the 'clear this list' button. Also does not always delete a stream when you click the 'X' at the right.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14728267, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Thanks! Works so far but only in one session. In the next session i have to disable and enable the addon again, otherwise it does not detect links. :/
- от Пользователь Firefox 13173126, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5With this extension + ffmpeg combo I can now download videos I could not using other tools, including the venerable youtube-dl. Stream detector is awesome!
- от Simon, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Tried 2.8.0 - 2.8.7. None of them work consistently.
The new version works for a day, then fails to detect any link. Reinstalling the addon and restaing Firefox make it work again, but only briefly. And I have to set up the customized command each time. I also need to ask it to detect direct links, or nothing shows up.
Also, when it is working, it detects way too many clips. The new clips are added to the top one by one, so the m3u8 link keeps moving down and is difficult to click. I suggest to add newly found links to the bottom. It also seems to ignore the "This tab"/"All tabs" settings and shows all.
When it worked, it was absolutely fantastic! I use it together with ffmpeg, but with user-command.