- от Пользователь Firefox 14630400, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Doesn't work with 60.5 on (debian) linux. Created a fresh firefox profile without any other add ons. Still nothing gets detected, no entry in the context menu.
- от Hackerpcs, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works nice, please make a small improvement, make the menu item always have the URLs in it even if it's only 1 URL because otherwise it stretches the menu like on the left
Fixed in version 1.3.0
Probably needs some work but making the urls available in a separate page would be a good idea to make the addon work on Android.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11467684, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Works great. Also in combination with Streamlink Portable. Someone else in the comments said that he was unable to copy the link. If someone has the same problem, try this: Open about:config Search for dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled and set it to true. Good Luck!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14179503, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Doesent work with my base profile.
1. Got notification "Successfully copied the URL" but clipboard is empty
2. Disable all addons. The same.
3. Creating new-clear profile and using these addon. It works.
Annoying bug :/ What could be the problem?
- от Grimbarian, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you so much for updating to support streamlink, crucial addon! Hopefully when you have time you'll be able to add some of the removed features of the previous version such as the options :)
- от Пользователь Firefox 14164049, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Fantastic add-on! I'm using version 0.4.3 though, the newer versions didn't seem to work for me, and anyway I like having the output path option.
Would it be possible for you to take a look at zee5.com? HLS streams from that site don't get detected. Much appreciate it if you can add it and nbc.com.
Also want to echo the earlier suggestion from someone for a cascade menu to pick stream quality.