- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14630400, 5 лет назадDoesn't work with 60.5 on (debian) linux. Created a fresh firefox profile without any other add ons. Still nothing gets detected, no entry in the context menu.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Hackerpcs, 5 лет назадWorks nice, please make a small improvement, make the menu item always have the URLs in it even if it's only 1 URL because otherwise it stretches the menu like on the left
Fixed in version 1.3.0
Probably needs some work but making the urls available in a separate page would be a good idea to make the addon work on Android.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 11467684, 5 лет назадWorks great. Also in combination with Streamlink Portable. Someone else in the comments said that he was unable to copy the link. If someone has the same problem, try this: Open about:config Search for dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled and set it to true. Good Luck!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14179503, 5 лет назадDoesent work with my base profile.
1. Got notification "Successfully copied the URL" but clipboard is empty
2. Disable all addons. The same.
3. Creating new-clear profile and using these addon. It works.
Annoying bug :/ What could be the problem?
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Grimbarian, 5 лет назадThank you so much for updating to support streamlink, crucial addon! Hopefully when you have time you'll be able to add some of the removed features of the previous version such as the options :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14164049, 5 лет назадFantastic add-on! I'm using version 0.4.3 though, the newer versions didn't seem to work for me, and anyway I like having the output path option.
Would it be possible for you to take a look at zee5.com? HLS streams from that site don't get detected. Much appreciate it if you can add it and nbc.com.
Also want to echo the earlier suggestion from someone for a cascade menu to pick stream quality.