- от andario2007, год назадОценено на 4 из 5Great addon, I don´t understand the negative reviews.
It allows me to copypasta most streams I´m interested in, being to play them inside my favorite media player, instead of Firefox, thus maximizing my screen state on a split screen.
My main issue is that it doesn´t have an option to send the copied stream to my favorite media player (unlike other addons), making the process a bit too cumbersome.
With that implementation, pretty much close to perfect.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13750371, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thanks for the quick reply!
Updating to 4 starts because it works as advertised but not 5 because the description could be more clear.
Also, at least on Firefox 68, right clicking the badge doesn't show the Stream Detector menu.
I was able to copy the desired URL but both youtube-dl and ffmpeg fail to rip the stream, the error is related to the encryption used by the site and not related to this complement.Each detected stream is an entry in the Stream Detector right click context menu. I think these days you can also right click on the badge to get to the Stream Detector menu that way. To copy a stream (in accordance with the parameters set in the options), you click on its entry in the context menu.
The number on the badge equals the number of detected streams. Clicking the badge clears the entries - this action is kept separate from the context menu to prevent misclicking and clearing the stream list by accident.
That's essentially it. I suppose I should add this to the description.
- от Nick, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It works well, in general I'm satifsied. On the other hand, I would update it. I actually always need only *the most recently detected stream*, *only from the current tab*, and I want it in my clipboard.
Currently I get a lot of annoying popups that prevent me from getting into the menu, I have to cleanup the list of collected streams... So it's a bit messy.
Please make a mode like this:
when turned on,
after detection of a new stream on the current tab
clear all the previous streams from the list
put the most recent stream address into clipboard
put a timer in seconds, showing how many seconds ago a new stream has been detected
optionally, stop working, until manually activated again. It's very annoying that I have to disable and cleanup the list manually all the time.Thanks for your feedback. Please note that the entire point is to detect ALL possible streams. At one point I might implement per-tab lists for the sake of convenience, but the mode you're describing seems like a lot of work for a very specific use case, which is not really the aim of this addon - it's intended to be as universal and basic as possible.
The "stop working until manually activated again" function is already available as "Pause detection" in the context menu.
- от aris95, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It's great add-on but there should be some way to pause the detection or list to block detection.
EDIT : For some reason this update shows 1.6 is the latest compatible with FF ESR 60.7 but is does not work. 1.3 version works okay.
- от Hackerpcs, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works nice, please make a small improvement, make the menu item always have the URLs in it even if it's only 1 URL because otherwise it stretches the menu like on the left
Fixed in version 1.3.0
Probably needs some work but making the urls available in a separate page would be a good idea to make the addon work on Android.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14164049, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Fantastic add-on! I'm using version 0.4.3 though, the newer versions didn't seem to work for me, and anyway I like having the output path option.
Would it be possible for you to take a look at zee5.com? HLS streams from that site don't get detected. Much appreciate it if you can add it and nbc.com.
Also want to echo the earlier suggestion from someone for a cascade menu to pick stream quality.