- por Utilizador do Firefox 14491730, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5The latest versions of this extension is not working in Firefox v63.0.3 64-bit on Windows 10 . The old extension version 4.7.1 still works; I found this workaround at https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/lastpass-not-working-firefox-its-not-just-you.htm . This is my favorite password manager but the current version should work in Firefox
- por jslate, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5I've just switch from Chrome a week or two ago and most things are good, but LastPass is a major problem that might be a deal breaker.
Update: I went to https://lastpass.com/misc_download2.php and downloaded the Firefox extension from there. So far it seems better.
(Oddly, my prefs now say I have version 18.104.22.168, last updated 12/12/2018 (today) while the version listed in for download here is currently 22.214.171.124, last updated in October. And when I had it installed from here before, I'd swear it was 4.19. Go figure.)
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14409095, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Atualmente a extensão na versão 126.96.36.199 está com diversos problemas no firefox versão 63 no linux ubuntu 18.04. Não consigo fazer login pelo plugin, é necessário abrir o site e digitar usuário e senha. Esse problema impacta muito na produtividade
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14305969, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Why am I ALWAYS being logged out when I do NOT have the boxes checked to log out on close??? Between this bug and occasional iOS issues I'm ready to look for something else.
- por Jonathan Dahan, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Since lastpast has been sold to logmein, there is a lot of bugs. I was a premium user for 3 years until I found out that the price is now 24$ (instead of 12$) it's not much but it doesnt worth it with all the bugs and the lack of updates
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14345179, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5I was going to write a detailed review, but decided against it. Suffice it to say, the Firefox add on breaks about every other Firefox update, LastPass doesn't seem to be in any hurry to fix it, and frankly its pretty annoying. Lastpass itself works pretty well for me on Android and Chrome, but on Firefox (which I prefer to use on my laptop) its pretty unreliable at this point. I'm now in the market for a different password manager.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14342510, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5I have been testing LastPassword for about 2 months and its hard to understand what its doing! I've asked for support help and get a short replay which doesn't help. Some how my MasterPassword was changed (pilot error) and after that quit working I was told to remove LastPass and start over. Guess what? You need the MasterPassword to delete your account. The only hope now is the 10 free reset
- por Elvey, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5My "Respect AutoComplete=off: allow websites to disable AutoFill" setting is NOT checked. But on more and more sites/more and more of the time, it acts as if it is checked. FYI, I've paid for 2 years for LastPass, but the support still wasn't very good, and now I'm searching for something that is still able to log me in to most sites. My experience is that bot community and paid support are often not responsive to these concerns.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14302996, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Depuis l'origine j'ai un compte premium...
L'application n'est toujours pas totalement traduite.
La mesquinerie et la morgue US dans toute sa splendeur.
j'abandonne et je passe a autre chose soit en libre soit en payant, mais en français.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14297022, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5The latest version require the user to open a separate tab to access the log in window whereas a small pop usually came up on a single click of the lastpass button in the earlier versions