- por Utilizador do Firefox 14566726, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Last Pass used to work great for me on all devices but lately it's been terrible. One problem is that if you have to change a password, it keeps both and often fills in the wrong one. Sometimes when I ask it to generate a password, it doesn't. There are just many problems lately and I'm getting very frustrated with it.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14379940, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Marginally functional. The extension is slow, freezes, and often crashes during regular use. I cannot recommend this to new users or anyone not already under LastPass' command.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14502151, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Coming from other browsers - LastPass just worked. However, i'm trying to make the jump from Chrome to Firefox (As many are, with Google continually taking the "Don't" part out of its motto) but this constantly broken functionality is a mess. Blank or no popups, trouble detecting if there are fields to fill in, no version options visible. At this point I'm keeping a separate browser up just to get to my passwords.
- por Gary Addis, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5lastpass, over the past two updates has not been syncing across my laptop and my smartphone. it has me listed with two accounts a change I did not make but failed to notice for a time, and I am forced to try to utilize the stored passwords from the separate accounts. And for this fubar, they make me pay?
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14491730, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5The latest versions of this extension is not working in Firefox v63.0.3 64-bit on Windows 10 . The old extension version 4.7.1 still works; I found this workaround at https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/lastpass-not-working-firefox-its-not-just-you.htm . This is my favorite password manager but the current version should work in Firefox
- por jslate, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5I've just switch from Chrome a week or two ago and most things are good, but LastPass is a major problem that might be a deal breaker.
Update: I went to https://lastpass.com/misc_download2.php and downloaded the Firefox extension from there. So far it seems better.
(Oddly, my prefs now say I have version 220.127.116.11, last updated 12/12/2018 (today) while the version listed in for download here is currently 18.104.22.168, last updated in October. And when I had it installed from here before, I'd swear it was 4.19. Go figure.)
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14409095, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Atualmente a extensão na versão 22.214.171.124 está com diversos problemas no firefox versão 63 no linux ubuntu 18.04. Não consigo fazer login pelo plugin, é necessário abrir o site e digitar usuário e senha. Esse problema impacta muito na produtividade
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14305969, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Why am I ALWAYS being logged out when I do NOT have the boxes checked to log out on close??? Between this bug and occasional iOS issues I'm ready to look for something else.
- por Jonathan Dahan, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Since lastpast has been sold to logmein, there is a lot of bugs. I was a premium user for 3 years until I found out that the price is now 24$ (instead of 12$) it's not much but it doesnt worth it with all the bugs and the lack of updates