- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14194591, a há 5 anosIt will not work in 61.0.1 Firefox - I clonk on the icon and the login will not show up - I have to go to the last pass website to login -
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12160783, a há 5 anosno clue what happened but after this update i now have to right click on the lastpass icon in firefox in order to login. a single left click drops down a tiny gray box....
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14190027, a há 5 anosIt was working fine, with some bugs of course e.g. not remembering passwords or interrupting me too much by opening tabs, but now it opens a tab at start-up and seems to be causing ff to jam.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12424755, a há 5 anosUsed to be great. Now, not so much. It decided to start logging me out whenever it felt like it (not even CLOSE to my settings). A few days ago I tried logging in and the extension login window won't even show up. Had to go to the website just to log in. Then it acts like I'm a brand new user! UGH!! Sent support ticket after uninstalling and reinstalling. Still not working, still no help. Even worse, I pay for the premium service. That is going to change!
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14165573, a há 5 anosIt does function and allows cross platform interoperability with mobile and other PCs. That said, the Firefox extension seems to have been largely left to rot. The extension logs out constantly and requires re-entering the master password a dozen times a day. Firefox Lastpass is also missing features available in other browsers. There also seem to be more and more logins that Lastpass fails to autofill for all the time and has a bad tendency to want to create redundant site entries.
On the plus side, Lastpass under Firefox is more responsive than the Edge extension
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Martin Patz, a há 5 anossince almost a whole year (Nov 2017 - July 2018), they did not restore the copy username / copy password functionality for Firefox on Linux. Quite a shame to decrease the functionality of your product with an update and then being unable to restore it...
Otherwise great product in general.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13583653, a há 5 anosThe extension is really good on Chrome, but on Firefox you can't easily copy the password from menu. The extension won't auto-fill many websites, so you have to open the menu, find the site, go to edit, show password, copy and then paste into the form. Really annoying!
Please, make it work the same way and with the same menus Chrome has.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Carl Bezanson, a há 5 anosDoes not auto-fill a banking site of mine which is very annoying. When I try to log in the extension won't even allow me to cut and paste the username or password; I have to open the vault and cut and paste from there. This also happens with the AMCtheaters site. Very annoying. I use Firefox for browsing but I have to switch to chrome or safari if I want reliable, smooth auto-fill from LastPass.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14137822, a há 5 anosToo many problems in the last months. Now, since last Firefox update i cannot use it because as soon as i login firefox stops loading pages.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14137283, a há 5 anosNot as good as the Chrome extension. Lacks the ability to easily copy usernames and passwords, requiring you to edit the record to access that information
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14121273, a há 5 anosWhen it works, it is wonderful. But over the last year plus, it will randomly quit logging me in. The only way to fix it, per Last Pass support, is to delete my Firefox profile, and make another, which mean I then have to find and reinstall all of my other add-ins. It's rapidly reaching the point of not being worth the trouble.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14080290, a há 5 anosAls Passwort Manager unschlagbar.
Macht aber Firefox insgesamt so langsam, dass man dieses Addon nicht verwenden kann. Seit ich dieses Addon deaktiviert habe läuft Firefox wieder schnell. Mit Last Pass gab es oft keine Rückmeldung und lange Ladezeiten.
Bei der Passwort Manager Funktion passiert es, dass Last Pass einen Zugang verkompliziert. Schade, Last Pass ist dank sicherer Ablage in der Cloud unerlässlich für Leute die nicht bei jedem Dienst ein ähnliches Passwort verwenden wollen.