- por Utilizador do Firefox 13437275, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Requiring payment for use on more than one device makes it a poor choice as of the recent update.
Требование оплаты за использование более чем на одном устройстве делает его плохим выбором с момента последнего обновления.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16780837, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5While it's functionality is good as a starter password manager, requiring payment for use on more than one device makes it a poor choice as of the recent update.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13463634, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Doesn't load properly on page load, doesn't work properly when saving password so you have to do everything manually, I'm definitely going to switch to a free bitwarden that just works.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16775625, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Used to be decent, but has been increasingly buggy as of late, and now they've completely gutted the free tier to the point where it is useless.
- por Searinex, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Do to LogMeIn (and assests like Lastpass) being sold to private equity firms (Francisco Partners, Evergreen, the PE arm of tech activist investor Elliott Management) and changes to desktop/mobile sharing being moved to the paid tier, I will not be using or recommending Lastpass.
- por Joe, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Now that LastPass is the most popular password manager, and millions use it regularly, LastPass has decided to begin charging you for use. As of yesterday, if you do not start paying for the premium service, they will lock out all except for one of your devices. Oh, and you no longer have access to customer support as a free user either. Did you use this for both your phone and your computer? Now you're locked out of one until you begin to pay.
Pure extortion. Luckily, it takes about 5 minutes to transfer all your passwords to Bitwarden (they even give you a simple step-by-step as to how), which does the exact same job as LastPass, just as securely, and it remains FREE.
Do not use LastPass. Save your money and use Bitwarden, which is open source and will always remain free.