Avaliado em 4 de 5por Ofi, há 3 meses
Makes me feel even more secure, which is why I use Firefox in the first place! Sometimes it makes things tricky though when one container will have a link/redirect to a page that you have set to another container. I combined my shopping/bank tab because I pay with Paypal whenever I can, and the redirects from checkout pages to Paypal would consistently mess up because Paypal was set to banking but I was using a shopping tab and my cart was in the shopping container.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14908435 do Firefox, há 7 horasI will give it one start because the second and the third most important features are still not implemented.
The second one is sorting. When you have many-many containers, let's say 100, it becomes nightmare to maintain order within them, especially when moving to a new PC.
The third thing that is lack is the ability to add domain masks (like *.google.com) instead of all sub-domains one-by-one to a container's list.
It would also be nice to have the setting to open all links not presented in the current container not in the context of this container. For example, when I open a link in a Google, I don't wish this link to be opened in a "Google's" container, it should be no-container tab.
It seems like Mozilla just released the product and completely abandon it right after release, without any plans to add new features, which is very sad. :(
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13262769 do Firefox, há 10 horasСупер зручною. Використовую 3 контейнери: основний, робочі вкладки, навчання. Поки не спробував, то не розумів "навіщо воно". Зараз слабо уявляю як то все ділити і систематизувати без них, коли треба тримати відкритими купу вкладок.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por OCsonic, há 5 diasDoes what it says on the tin, and it does it as well as I could possibly ask for. A little bit of work is needed at the start to set up your containers, but if you just set up containers for the stuff you'll be doing on a regular basis ahead of a time you won't run into much if any headache down the line.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por sami, há 5 diasBonjour,
A l'heure du pour vivre mieux restons cachés, addons très intéressant.
je l'expérimente actuellement, peut-être mal, la synchro, entre machines, de configuration des conteneurs
n'est pas stable. Sur ces deux machines l'option synchro étant cochée les onglets perdent ou trouvent modifiés leur affectation conteneur...Sur les deux PC
Merci pour le job !
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 14225671 do Firefox, há 5 diasGreat app. Super useful app for keeping your various web browsing in different containers. I hope this addon gets built into Firefox one day.
IMHO: Some of the options and menus need to be improved / streamlined before it gets added to Firefox. It is too easy to setup "always open in a specific container" and then later you are annoying why you cant open link in a specific container.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17675902 do Firefox, há 7 diasI really want to like this extension but despite existing for all these years, it doesn't even have support to add or modify URLs. It's absolutely ridiculous and shameful. This extension is absolutely worthless for the sites you want to partition out into their own containers, such as banking sites because if the URL subdomain changes even a little bit, it'll toss the website into a regular tab.
Since this is open source, I went to check and see if anybody else has complained about this and they have. There is even a contributor who has already coded this out, but despite the request being there for 2 YEARS nothing has come of it. This is a joke.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por hardcodes, há 7 dias- disabling and re-enabling the plugins deletes the complete config
- every now and then the extensions asks where to open an URL although it is already configured
Great idea. In the end it does something a browser should do naturally.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Gerard, há 9 diasWekt top, alleen zou het super zijn om ook containers aan bladwijzers toe te voegen. Dan kan ik bijvoorbeeld mijn Microsoft accounts goed gescheiden houden. Ik heb dit nu voor elkaar gekregen met een Add-on, maar zou fijn zijn als dit native werkt.)