- por Usuário 14149441 do Firefox, há 2 diasAvaliado em 2 de 5I WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- por Snowman, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5It works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't connect to the internet while my tabs that are outside the container can connect to the internet swiftly. Once that happens, the container will not work again even when I restart my browser or my computer. The only option I'm left with is to uninstall the proxy container and the multi account container, restart my computer and reinstall it. It usually works after this, but sometimes I have to do this twice before it works. I use the latest version of firefox.
- por Gilgamoth, há 4 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5The January Update broke proxy within the container and whilst Feb says it should be fixed, it doesn't work for me. Had to roll back to December (8.0.4) to get it working again
- por Allen, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I can not choose to have some tabs in containers and some not. Every tab has to be in some container. If I choose a new tab I have to decide in which container it will open. Why? It would be much easier to use Firefox as usual, and sometimes use containers if I need them.
- por Briareos, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Force the container colors on top of tab, I don't want this this make my tabs hard to recognize with colors everywhere, please make an option to stop this I hate it.
- por Chaython, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I like this but its very glitchy.
Some sites have a bunch of redirects etc, and new tab/window creation, it doesn't create that window/tab in the same container, so I can't use it for some sites.
It needs an option to export/import a list of sites.
Or check existing container cookies and open based on those existing cookies.
This should also just just be a feature within firefox.
- por Usuário 14861691 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5What a big disappointment. I was excited to try this out since I actually had a problem this add-on had the potential to solve: I typically use the 'Firefox Home (Default)' setting for new tabs. When I add a new tab when presenting my desktop in Teams during remote work, the tab would show icons for websites related to my personal browsing. I expected this add-on to segregate history (which, I believe, the icons depend on) by container instead of just cookies. No, it doesn't. What is the point of not 'contain'ing the history?
- por Bulbman, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5My checking account is in a banking container and opens fine. The credit reporting service they use would not open in the same container. The link would open in a new tab. Couldn't find another way to give this feedback.
- por gugusotutu, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5When using youtube I need to restart the browser frequently because I get false "offline errors":
Connect to the internet
You're offline. Check your connection.
Deactivating the plugin after getting the error doesn't help. You need to restart firefox. Really annoying!!!
- por Usuário 13460059 do Firefox, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5While substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.
- por tragazzini, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5It was super, but now everytime asks where open a link.
And "Remember this decision" does not work.
The only way I found to remove is this: