- por Beachbubba, há 8 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5Love this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- por Usuário 16329332 do Firefox, há 20 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5Ottima estensione utile ad esempio quando si usa un account Google personale ed uno aziendale. Segnalo un piccolo difetto che riguarda l'associazione automatica di una pagina ad un container: non è facile capire come tale associazione si rimuove.
- por Nidi, há um mêsAvaliado em 4 de 5Most usefull capablity of any browser I know. Please continue working on this.
It would be usefull to better sync between devices all the windows and tasks I have opend. Something like in Safari but with the container capabilities. That would be great.
- por chen, há um mêsAvaliado em 4 de 5I hope the extension can save the settings when it is deactivated. The current situation is that when the extension is deactivated by mistake and then activated, the new category settings in the container tab and the pinned tabs in the container tab will disappear, and the URL of the pinned tabs in the container will be lost without bookmarking.
- por gizmecano, há um mêsAvaliado em 4 de 5This addon is really interesting and could probably be considered as a native feature in the future.
Nevertheless, potential users have to be aware that there are some known incompatibility issues at this time, such as the recurring login request when using Pocket (that can be solved by opening the submenu “Firefox Multi-Account Containers” and unchecking the submenu item “Always open in this container”).
- por Uncreated, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Serviceable, but could use enhanced features to help manage and prevent unwanted cookie-cross pollination into containers. An automatic default container would be nice for any website not in the whitelist.
EDIT: Adding an extra star to this as I realized toggling "limit to designated sites" for each container forces non-whitelisted sites into the default container, preventing unwanted sites from contaminating my custom ones.
EDIT 2: Container logic seems to be confused by URLs crafted to redirect. Doing things like checking my eBay watch list or seeing my previous orders on Ali Express force containers into an infinite authentication loop whereby I have to disable designated site limiting in order for it to work.
EDIT 3: June 14, 2022. This extension is dead now that Mozilla has enabled site partitioning by default in Firefox 101. Great while it lasted but it was klugy with third party cookies and single sign-on, etc. I mean, it'll still be useful to allow multiple sign-ons to the same site, but that's about it.
- por Usuário 16351244 do Firefox, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5This is a great app and works very nicely with how various sites redirect you to their sub domains etc. The only thing I'd like added is
(1) being able to delete cookies and cache for a container group
(2) being able to assign different containers not only for different sub-domains, but different URI's
- por Usuário 17357883 do Firefox, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Absolutely necessary extension thanks! The only thing I wish would be to have entire windows automatically opening new tabs in the container of the other tabs of the window
- por Tumbleweed, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Having separate cookies for each container is an absolute godsend!
The thing I really miss is, that you aren't able to set containers in bookmarks, that's why I deducted a star.
On YouTube, I have a container for each of my channels, so I don't have to switch accounts constantly, and each container is saved as a separate bookmark, so I can access that channel easily.
For the time being I installed a separate extension to solve this, but imho, this should definitely be solved in this extension, since this is a very basic/common request I would imagine.
- por Usuário 15866750 do Firefox, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5This add-on is simply game changing! Containers are an essential part of my daily workflow and now this makes it twice as fast!
The one thing holding me back from giving 5 stars is PLEASE ADD AN EXPORT BUTTON 😵 Being able to sort and reorder the containers is REALLY nice but useless if the Firefox settings don't follow it. This means having to recreate the Firefox settings' containers before syncing the extension (which will probably break everything) so an import/export feature would make managing your list of sites much less a headache! 😁😁
Another feature I would like to request: Why not allow star notation for domains? Lots of other plugins allow me to add any google site with *.google.com for example. Includes every service for that domain.