- por Usuário 15191517 do Firefox, há 15 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5I like seeing this fence icon on various web pages I visit. I would suggest that a "disabler" be programmed because some time I want to share TO Facebook, but CAN'T because of FC.
- por Usuário 16791879 do Firefox, há 15 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Can anyone actually tell me if this works? I've had it for months and only ever once saw the container wrapped. It seems I just have it for a show and nothing else. Reinstalling does nothing. Resetting the browsew makes no difference. Can't remember what that time actually happened that it worked......
- por Bill, há 17 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5As of today, 28 Mar 2021, Facebook Container 2.1.2 is BROKEN for 78.9.0 ESR 64 bit. It worked in 78.8 ESR 32 bit, but locked me out after the upgrade. When I turn the extension off, Facebook reappears. Remove, restart, and reinstall doesn't help.
 This version WORKS PROPERLY on 78.8.0 ESR 64 bit. I checked it on other versions running on my network, sync'd to the updated 78.9.0 ESR 64 bit.
- por Kurul, há um mêsAvaliado em 5 de 5Don't know what all the fuss is about, works fine with FF 86.0.1 on my Windows 10 machine. After listening to Snowden and reading The Intercept, this is a must-have extension. The future is private but certainly not they way FB or Google intend it to be! (and as a corollary, the intelligence community.) So be wise, be smart, and don't be used.
- por Usuário 15540150 do Firefox, há um mêsAvaliado em 5 de 5I've been using this extension for years. When the multiple containers option appeared not too long ago I assumed that it was a core feature of Firefox. I removed this extension temporarily while troubleshooting a performance related issue and was horrified to be dumped back into the vanilla Firefox tab experience. This extension needs more adoption! Not just with Firefox. Every browser should have this container based experience consideration by default!