- Avaliado em 1 de 5por DreaSpirit, há 2 mesesThe blue (or white since I use a dark theme) line at the top of the tab of a FaceBook page is terribly confusing to me. I keep thinking that this means that this is the tab I'm looking at instead of a FaceBook page I have open in a different tab. This is so confusing that I've decided to turn off this add-on.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 12653376 do Firefox, há 4 mesesThis extension ruined all my social media links, they will not open, after uninstall the extension as is a joke, not compare with "FB Buster" (excelent FB cleaner). I want my links to open my sites again. Suggestions please.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por ab, há 4 mesesBreaks facebook. Prevents reporting people and issues. Is so resource hungry, that facebook fails to load properly 90% of the time, with images not populating or react icons not showing up. COULD NOT BE ANY WORSE THAN IT IS.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por staticvoidmain, há 7 mesesCan you not reset the color to white? It should have been blue by default, or at least do not reset it to white every single time! Why is the color preference not persistent?
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por soulrebelno1, há 7 mesesI had a big problem with some websites not working properly. Cookies could not be saved, cookie pop-ups would keep reappearing, and I couldn't login. Turns out it was this add-on!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14435039 do Firefox, há 8 mesesNo settings or temporary disable available. Wrecks every page with an embedded instagram post - wish I could allow instagram on a temporary basis where required. It's a heavy and painful app and the site management feature is cumbersome to tweak. This is a pretty painful add on by Mozilla - as a long time firefox user this puts me off using your browser actually.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Rob M, há 9 mesesIt should be of no surprise that Facebook consistently does not load properly now when this add-on is enabled. At least not on my computer. As soon as I disable Facebook Container, Facebook loads quickly and properly.
I'm sure FB (excuse me, Meta) is doing something behind the scenes to get us to have to disable this feature.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por DW, há 10 mesesGreat Idea, execution is poor due to performance impact.
I had to disable this extension because it was causing very slow page loads. With the extension enabled, page loading has a 2-5 second delay for every link followed or search entered. When I disable the extension, page loads are near instant. I hope the mozilla team can improve the performance of this extension.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por luski, há um anoHo dovuto disabilitare questa estensione perché quasi tutti i video non si vedevano.
Appariva solo questa scritta: "Spiacenti, stiamo riscontrando problemi nel tentativo di riprodurre questo video."
Senza l'estensione ed isolando manualmente Facebook in un container, i video si vedono normalmente.
I had to disable this extension because most of the videos were not showing.
Only this text appeared: "Sorry, we are having trouble trying to play this video."
Without the extension and manually isolating Facebook in a container, the videos are viewed normally.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14054767 do Firefox, há um anoAbsolutely disgusting! Used to like it, but after the latest update it displays a false warning on email input boxes stating "This site can share your email address with Facebook" then promotes "Firefox relay" as a way to avoid that fictitious danger. I examined the code of several pages that initiate this warning, only clean code and nothing remotely related to FB. Scare tactics to promote a product? No thanks.