- Avaliado em 1 de 5por viridiskn, há 6 mesesFonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Daniel, há 6 mesesChanging fonts and colors of webpages... so pages that are darkmode now have dark text on top. Please revert this to an older version
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 16960601 do Firefox, há 6 mesesWith the latest update it changes color of fonts in some webpages
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por JayTee70, há 6 mesesThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Kris, há 6 mesesThe most recent update fixed the oopsie in the last update that overrode website fonts which has made some websites unreadable. Back to 5 stars.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17558270 do Firefox, há 6 mesesEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17428279 do Firefox, há 6 mesesRevert 2.3.3. It breaks colors and font styles globally. Did no one test this change????
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Noitcereon, há 6 mesesIt seems to do a good job, but recently it affected the styling on websites. E.g. dark mode no longer changes text to a brighter color, making them illegible on some sites.
For this reason I have to disable it.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por veeblefetzer, há 6 mesesAs others have started to note, this is adding content_script.css to many pages. Really pi**ing me off.
Edit : Version 2.3.4 now available and corrects the content_script.css injection problem. Thank you.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Adie, há 6 mesesHas just started adding content_script.css to all pages, modifying their appearance.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 15070020 do Firefox, há 6 mesesChanging body font-size of all websites
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por ough, há 6 mesesI'm sure it does a great job, but for whatever reason it started overriding some websites' fonts to the browser's default font, even in websites with no links to Facebook. Hope they fix it
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por CarolinaGuy, há 7 mesesThis is a great app and have been using it for over a year. I notice that most if not all of the bad reviews are from users that have no idea what they're doing. How you can down vote an app that actually works is beyond comprehension but I tend to forget that we live in an Idiocracy now...