- por ftnwo2012, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5DDG représentait un peu une alternative pour un monde librement informé. À présent, en rejetant la Russie, ils rejoignent gogol et autres dans la droite ligne des mondialistes de Davos.
Bye bye !
- por Usuário 17325015 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Gabriel Weinberg, CEO, decide for me what I should and shouldn't be able to find when I'm searching for things.
If I wanted to be censored I would use google.
so, I'm out.
- por Wayyllon, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Recently showed that they have a political bias in the Ukraine Russia conflict. I support Ukraine; however the entire idea behind their search engine is that they're unbiased.
- por MagiKFred, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5You must think humans are dumb for not being able to discern from disinformation. But censoring it for a PR stunt on twitter is just ridiculous. I bet $50 only 1/100 Duck Duck Go users support this decision. It doesn't make much sense, unless you actively want to destroy your integrity and shill for twitter. This act is repulsive.
- por DerLinuxminzige, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I was a conviced user of DDG until I read this morning: (https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/duckduckgo-updates-search-engine-will-penalize-sites-associated-disinformation)
I chose my information and not any duck - if so I could use goggle. Firefox should delete the support for DDG and offer us an other trusted alternative. I installed Qwant for now as I do not see any other trusted searchengine.
I am OUTRAGED by this trust breaking action of DDG.
- por Anonymous, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I will never use ddg again, startpage for me
- por Usuário 15979466 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5This project started out with so much hope. But now this CEO also thinks he knows better than all of us and can manipulate the way we think and the information we see. AVOID THIS ADD-ON.
- por bonvivant, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5DuckDuckGo recently announced that they were now filtering your search results according to their political bent. Now, they're no better than Google, Bing or Microsoft. I quit.
- por Txn Aussie, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5No different than Bing, except Microsoft is collecting your data. Now that they are censoring, I will go some where else. The only benefit you get now is privacy, but with bing I can get the censorship and be paid in Microsoft points, so the search engine doesn't have a purpose, as I left big tech to avoid censorship and get privacy, I'm moving to Brave search, presearch, SearX and Yacy.
- por Usuário 17323215 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5i used Duckduckgo as an alternative to google for so long, Today i heard your censoring websites and for that I will be deleting and moving to Brave.
- por BCS, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Like google, DDG decided to start censoring the search results. It became worthless for me so I decided to uninstall it from all our phones and browsers. DuckDuckGone it is! The Brave browser and the Brave search engine are great and I’m happy with it.
- por CJ, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I've used this extension for years; It previously worked very well to integrate DDG with my browser, and filter trackers without breaking websites. However, the decision by leadership to curate search results that they deem "fake" has adversely affected my opinion of this add-on.
- por Usuário 17322617 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Is there no browser that will let me make my own decisions about what is good/bad information? I don't want other people making the decision for me. This was a terrible decision on DuckDuckGo's part. The two majors sales bullet points that differentiated DuckDuckGo from Google was a) you searches would be private and b) your searches wouldn't be censored. Well that didn't hold up well did it?
- por Usuário 17183981 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Censoring searches, you may as well use google. For everyone looking for an alternative I have heard Brave search is good. I am going to try that.