- Avaliado em 1 de 5por ㅤㅤ, há 5 mesesThe Email Protection's "Autofill" feature interfieres with the fields "TO", "CC" and "BCC" of the ProtonMail webmail interface by pasting a DDG private email adress in all these fields and making hard to manage them.
It would be a great idea to add an option to disable the "Autofill" feature in specific websites or [sub]domains.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15902071 do Firefox, há 5 meses5 stars because the the review is for the extension, not DDG policies. On privacy front, DDG and Startpage still receive an A from most privacy reviews of policies and TOS and that's with very strict guidelines that hold places like Brave, Proton, Mozilla, etc. at B grade. There is also a difference between privacy, security, and censorship. Prime example is Odysee which ranks down with Google, MS, Apple, and others in big tech in terms of their privacy grades yet people associate not censoring with privacy.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por RadianDRZ, há 5 mesesCensorship!!! As soon as the CEO informed that they were down ranking sites that they didn't agree with, I said good bye.
I can no longer support DDG if they are against free speech.
We are adults. We have the right to our own opinions and research. Do not take that away!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Gogbog, há 5 mesesOne of the best alternative search engines, and criticisms of blacklisting/censorship the past month are to this date unfounded. Just try to do a search for any claimed blacklist sites.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por lone_thumper-1364602543.64, há 5 mesesI used to be a fan and proponent of DDG, but upon reading about their filtering of information that doesn't fit their political ideology, I am no longer a user or supporter. In fact, I am a vocal critic to those that I know who are considering using them. They broke the trust.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 5 mesesWe understand that there are a number of stories circulating alleging we are purging independent media outlets and other content from our search results. These stories and the accusations are not true. If you can't find something on DuckDuckGo, please let us know what it is specifically and we'll investigate.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Jamieson, há 6 mesesJust abandoned the reason anyone would use this subpar search engine in the first place. Quite an odd decision but brain injuries are a real thing I supposed.