- por Usuário 12933673 do Firefox, há 2 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Why does this need to read all sensitive information on All websites?
If this is to protect and prevent trackers, why does it have terms which say it needs to and "can Read sensitive information from web pages, including passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards....This applies to all web pages"?
- por i like crap, há 5 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5There is currently a problem with this that for some reason doesn't allow embedded youtube videos to be played anywhere. They wouldn't work with this extension turned on, they would work again when I turned it off. Please fix this as soon as possible
- por Usuário 16843047 do Firefox, há 19 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5This add-on prevents me from logging in to my online banking since recent FireFox update. No problem logging in if I disable this add-on. No problem logging in prior to recent FireFox update even with the Add-on.
- por Usuário 15804626 do Firefox, há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Installed it for the forced encryption, but it took over the browser and installed itself as default and altered my settings without consent. Never using this again, it is a data hoover.
- por Usuário 16171785 do Firefox, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Why am I forced to sue this extension? I hit remove in the settings and the troubleshooting page says that it's still installed. If I wanted to use DuckDuckGo, I would use their service. Now, I don't ever plan on using it because they shoved their service down my throat
- por darugdug, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5i started using ddg because i hate politics. right now ddg is just the same as google. ffs i dont care about your american politics. id rather go back to google if its just the same shit
- por Usuário 16495311 do Firefox, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5reCaptcha now take 10 or more pages and total of 30 or more clicks to be accepted since this app loaded on to firefox. Really really tiresome.
- por Usuário 14730391 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Privacy: Yes
Just stick with Google Search. The amount of time I have pulled my hair because this godawful search engine gives you per-word search results instead of most likely search result is staggering.
30 minutes searching on DuckDuckGo done in a single search on Google.
Thanks, but no thanks. Fix your engine.
- por Hotch, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I can't see any embedded tweets in any webpage or article on Firefox unless I disable this extension. This is beyond annoying.
I use DuckDuck search engine and I like the idea of privacy, but not if I have to guess at what's on a webpage because I can't see what's on it!
Disabled for now. Soon to be removed...?
- por Usuário 16370430 do Firefox, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Appears to break all pop-up windows with Firefox 81. Resizing not allowed, all popups are forced to full screen. Happens in Google Chrome, too. App website does not appear to allow bug reports, so have to do it here, sadly. Deleting app and am unlikely to reinstall - this kind of coding is scary.
- por Usuário 16361055 do Firefox, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I wish I didn't have to rate this at one star -- but rating it low was the only alternative after I spent 15 minutes trying to find some support or a place to post a question! So why does the Guardian website not scroll with this installed. Guardian Tech support says DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials needs to issue an update. True!! And because this is a rating rather than support or a post, I will never ever know if there is an answer. :-(