- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17905490 do Firefox, há 10 diasI can't figure out how to download and install ABP on Firefox. I paid for a year, but keep getting prompted to upgrade AB to ABP.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por gmeades, há 14 diasThis Addon Blocks Channel Names from appearing on YouTube.
Every YouTube video that is viewed has it's Channel Name hidden, and there is no way to tell what Channel the video is housed on.
Disabling Addblock Plus and every video's Channel Name once again appears properly.
This Addon Breaks YouTube from operating properly.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por radiodavid, há 19 diasFails to "ignore" on many legitimate sites, and continues to block them.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por RegLinUsr, há 2 mesesTaskbar icon suddenly disappeared and now unable to control behavior per website as before. The icon doesn't even show in the 'Customize Toolbar' icons list anymore and isn't in the 'Overflow Menu' either. Uninstall/Reinstall didn't fix the issue either. Will find another blocker for the time being.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por black1277, há 2 mesesРаньше работал нормально. Теперь стал бесполезным - вся реклама вернулась, все мои пользовательские фильтры пропали. Стал просить денег за нормальную работу - это приговор для такого приложения! В треш...
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Mach Fiver, há 2 mesesFor no apparent reason this adblocking extension stopped working on youtube. I was worried that youtube had found a way around the blocking of ads until I tried a different adblocker and it blocked ads just fine. I experimented a little with both extensions and for some reason this one doesn't always work now. I gave a one star in the hopes it's fixed soon
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Gabriel Tunay, há 2 mesesGood morning, I want
to inform you that I am never going to use Adblock Plus anymore because I can
no longer block anything, but I will thank you very much for your attention.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17851586 do Firefox, há 2 mesesBlockt seit Neuestem keine Werbung mehr auf Youtube, fordert dafür nun vonm den Nutzern Geld... Solange die Firmen latzen mussten, fand ich das ja noch ok. Jetzt aber den Konsumenten zur Kasse zu bitten ist an Gier ja nicht mehr zu toppen..! Ich hasse Firmen, die den Hals nicht vollkriegen- das unterstütze ich ganz bestimmt nicht!! Danke, nach ca. 10 Jahren fliegt die Erweiterung jetzt raus.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14713052 do Firefox, há 2 mesesEin Werbeblocker, der nur vom Programmierer ausgesuchte Werbung blockt - wer auf so einen Schwachsinn hereinfällt, ist selbst schuld. Zum Glück gibt es Werbeblocker, die zuverlässig tun, was sie tun sollen (uBlock). Hier ist selbst 1 Stern noch zuviel.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por 18767B1DEC3, há 2 mesesUsed to be a relatively decent extension, but became progressively worse once it began accepting bribes from websites to allow ads to slip through the cracks, while implementing a paid subscription that only allows certain ad filters to work if you are a subscriber. If you really don't like ads, use uBlock Origin as it is 100% free, the team does not want to wipe you clean of your money, and it does a much better job of blocking ads (plus it doesn't accept bribes from ad websites!).Hi there!
Thanks for your feedback. There seems to be some misunderstandings about our acceptable ads initiative. No company can pay us to have their ads shown. Ads have to meet the acceptable ads criteria and most companies pay us nothing at all. You can learn more about it here https://www.acceptableadscommittee.org. Even with this, you can disable acceptable ads.... users are still in control. Paid subscriptions are completely optional.
ABP Support Team
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14894687 do Firefox, há 2 mesesDepuis quelques temps Ad bloque laisse passer de nombreuses pubs. Et on ne peut plus rédiger de rapport sur les pages avec pub. C'est donc volontairement que Ad Block laisse passer les pubs. Sans doute faut-il maintenant payer pour qu'il fonctionne.Peut-etre qu'il a été racheté par Elon Musk ? Dans ce cas je le désinstallerai
For some time now, Ad Blocks has let many ads pass. And we can no longer write a report on pages with ads. So it is voluntarily that Ad Block allows ads to pass. No doubt it is now necessary to pay for it to work. Perhaps it was bought by Elon Musk ? In this case I will uninstall itHello!
Thanks for reaching out to us. No, you do not have to pay to use Adblock Plus. If you are seeing ads, its something we are more than happy to troubleshoot with you via email@example.com. Acceptable ads can be disabled in settings, but please note that the ads you are seeing are likely not acceptable ads. If you are having issues with seeing more ads and reporting them feel free to reach us at the email above we are happy to help!
ABP Support Team
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Ladislav Bonita, há 2 mesesDoesn't block Facebook ads.Hi there!
Thanks for reaching out to us! We are working on correcting this. In the meantime if you have questions or concerns feel free to reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15338226 do Firefox, há 2 mesesWith the newest update, Adblock Plus started deleting custom lists and filters that coincide with the features the paid subscription blocks. So now you have the new innovative feature of Ad-block instead blocking your ability to block ads if you don't want to pay them. Now Adblock forces you to see some ads so you can pay for the privilege of having it work like it did before this month.Hi there!
This is certainly not expected behavior. Premium subscriptions are completely voluntary and NOT required to continue using ABP for ad blocking. I'm terribly sorry to hear that your custom filters were deleted. Back up and sync is a feature we are working on making available. In the meantime, we advise saving a copy of your custom filters in text document. Feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com.
ABP Support Team
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15346125 do Firefox, há 3 mesesStupid new update WIPED my custom filter list that had THOUSANDS of necessary entries on it that took me countless hours to compile. And there's no way to rollback or restore previous version. Thanks for NOTHING.We're terribly sorry to hear that you experienced this. This is certainly not expected behavior. We are working on ways to make back up and sync possible stay tuned. Again, sincere regrets for that experience.
ABP Support Team