- por durojaiyedavid, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5After downloading ABP; the annoying ads will not go away. What do I have to do to make it work like its supposed to?
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um mêsHi there!
Thanks for reaching out! We are more than happy to help! Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? A screenshot of your filter lists is also helpful. We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution. We look forward to your follow up via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team
- por kegasta, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Не блокирует рекламу даже на популярных сайтах, не рекомендую
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um mêsHello!
Thanks for reaching out! We are more than happy to help! Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? A screenshot of your filter lists is also helpful. We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution.
ABP Support Team
- por jul, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Efficient but under ubuntu linux makes the CPU crasy, the fan of the computer turning full speed and even totaly freeze the OS. Too bad.
Efficace mais sous ubuntu linux consomme tellement de ressources CPU que le processeur chauffe énormément, firefox allant même jusqu'à parfois "geler" complètement l'ordinateur qui doit alors être arrêté de force. Dommage.
- por Usuário 12753508 do Firefox, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5About a month or so ago I started having problems with the addon and getting this message:
'An issue has caused your ABP settings to be reset to default. Fix the issue and learn more."
It is unclear what the "issue" is and there is no info about it or what to "fix" and this is creating problems (a new tab about it every time I open FF 78) and it no longer functions as it used to.
PLEASE fix this! I don't want to look for a new Ad Blocker. I have disabled this temporarily (THAT'S not useful!) and hope to hear from SOMEONE very soon or I must delete it and start searching for a different add-on.
- por Usuário 14868001 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5used to be good but it can't block ads on streams and now they have pop-up ads for you to donate to them which is exactly the opposite of what it should do.
- por Luca, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Blocca bene, anche troppo. Quando viene rilevato da siti non troppo invasivi e mi fermano la navigazione perchè vivono con la pubblicità ( ad esempio You Math), rimango bloccato comunque, anche se lo disattivo. Non ho capito se è l'ad block o il sito fatto male, ma sono già tanti i siti in cui mi capita
- por Pavel Zun, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Extreme spikes of CPU usage on FF 74.0 on Ubuntu 18.10 LTS, even if only one tab is open. The CPU usage is so high, I can't even use my PC for a minute or so every time it happens.
- por Usuário 15025925 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Used to work good but now reinstalls every time the browser is opened and changes all of the settings to default. Will find a different ad blocker. Identical issue with both Chrome and Firefox
- por raminux, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Adblock Plus used to be nicely functional ad blocker but, Google or another advertising company must have paid them a ransom or something else is going on behind the curtains because it no longer works. A new option has been added: allow acceptable ads. It is not possible to keep it disabled. I disable it and next time I restart Firefox, it is enabled again. On another note, these so called 'acceptable ads' are those Everyone is running away from. It's like not having an ad blocker at all. Two stars only because it was really functional in the past but as of now, you may call it anything like a chicken or toasted bread but not an ad blocker.