Waardering: 1 van 5door Luis, 6 maanden geleden
El complemento es excelente pero el hecho de que pregunte si se quiere abrir la pagina en otro contenedor, que no guarde el enlace en el nuevo contenedor y que no existe una configuración para estas dos opciones hace el complemento sea pésimo.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door VOIIIXI, één dag geledenAn incredible and very unique add-on that lets you have multiple isolated tabs/sessions at once in the same browser. Its best feature is the "restrict to site" so if let's say I put Google search inside a container and restricted it, everytime I wanna search something in the search bar it automatically opens up Google search in that container, isolated from every other tab and from my session, it opens Google search in an contained tab, Firefox within Firefox, Fireception. This is an essential add-on to have for anyone who cares about enhancing privacy. It's absolutely brilliant and you can't find it in any other browser.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Andrej, 4 dagen geledenIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 18066063, 4 dagen geledenThis is the closest I've found to Chrome's tab system (super helpful for students) but I wish you were able to edit/add more categories.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 18054659, 13 dagen geledenGreat. Only improvement I would do is to show the number assigned to each container while using the extension `CTRL + . + NUMBER` which opens a prompt for you to open a tab in said container assigned to said NUMBER.
I use at least 5 (personal + uni + work x 2 + social) and having to visually count from up down to tell which container is what number is bothersome.
Very useful tool otherwise.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Cupper, 15 dagen geledenSo far the extension is nice. However, I'm disappointed that I can't use it in a private browser. I pretty much only use private browsers.
Does anybody know how I can make a feature request to use this extension in a private browser?