- door Rj137, één dag geledenWaardering: 4 van 5please please please, add separate cookies and history for each container, or the ability to disable history per container, or other better customization in the settings other than color and icon.
- door Code Medic, 9 dagen geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works (almost) like a dream! With a bit of effort, setting up rules to split which websites fall into what container, splitting work and personal life is so easy! I have tried various solutions including multi-profile in both firefox and chrome family of browsers; it is very tricky when links are opened from other apps etc.
I would have given it a five star if containers worked well with addons that require login via their sister website. An example is the The Camelizer addon that has login via https://camelcamelcamel.com/. There is no way I can make it work with my personal profile.
- door Tnarera, één maand geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Overall fantastic in separating cookies. One thing it needs is ability to hide the history of the containers from the main browser history. Either it should have option to keep no history just cookies for signing in etc. or show separate history for each container.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16997887, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I am so glad this exist. I can finally thwart cross-tracking. I'm specifically a fan of the possibility of assigning domains / sites to specific containers. And it's so easy to use.
- door Mr. S.A. Birl, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5[2021-Aug] A great and useful extension to have, but it's missing the ability to disassociate a website from *any* (or all) containers. A website's association can be moved from container to container, but cannot be reset back to no container -- something that would be needed in the case of SSOs: to log into the same website with different accounts (under different containers).
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16989056, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5The add-on is great! I can imagine that it's a bit difficult to understand if you are not that much into computers though. The only thing that I can not find is a way to manage which tabs belong to which containers. You can assign them, but you cannot manage them.
If that "feature" is added, or some one of Mozilla can explain to me how I can manage it, I'll update this review to a 5-star.
EDIT: I've found it, but why is it so hidden?
It is hidden 6 clicks deep within the extension's toolbar button. Why not put that also in the settings of Firefox add-ons menu?
- door P., 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5The idea is perfect but the actual add-on could need more colors (20 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 8) and especially more icons (40 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 13). However im grateful Mozilla does us a favor with their software :)
- door andrea.ippo, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Would be perfect if the option to ask to choose a container when creating a new tab by clicking on the tab bar, would also apply to the keyboard shortcut (CTRL + T)
- door Jun, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Really useful. I suggest adding a feature to allow custom entries to site lists in containers.
To other users: check "Remember my decision for this site" and then open it in the container so Firefox can remember your decision...
- door Ben, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works very well. I would like to be able to use different containers depending on the account for a website (eg. I have separate work and personal emails).