- door Nidi, 22 dagen geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Most usefull capablity of any browser I know. Please continue working on this.
It would be usefull to better sync between devices all the windows and tasks I have opend. Something like in Safari but with the container capabilities. That would be great.
- door FireFryk, 23 dagen geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Not the best... It takes too long to open every time the proper container before open a web page. I wish I could link up every single url to the specific container and make bookmarks of it. So this extension is just half-productive.
- door L Davis, 25 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5This feels like one of those tools that is an instant ESSENTIAL for modern web browsing to reduce cross-site tracking. I realize nothing is perfect, but I sure feel a heck of a lot better having the most obvious tracking sites (Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Amazon) isolated from each other.
- door stratacast, één maand geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Arguably the "killer app" of Firefox. I cannot live without this feature. It's great for having multiple accounts for the same page open at once and for compartmentalizing/separating sites from each other even further
- door Imot, één maand geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Is there any way to synk container tabs across my 2 PC's since im logged into the same Firefox account? As in have exactly whats open on PC 1 synk/open up on PC 2? Logged in and all?