- Waardering: 2 van 5door alcar, 2 maanden geledenNot what I want. I want to be able to have distinct Firefox browser instances with each isolated from the other with its own bookmarks, extensions, settings, etc. The goal is to be able to have one independent browser for work, others for various personal technical projects, others for entertainment, and not have settings and tabs, etc, from any shared between them. Also to be able to have each independent Firefox browser open and running at the same time.
So basically multiple-accounts (browser preferences and everything) contained in independent browser instances.
Other than the benefit of keeping security isolated to each instance the other big gain for me would be de-cluttering, not having and seeing lots of tabs in one browser instance.
This add-on does not achieve either goal; no simple isolation at browser level, and still all that clutter as it is based around tabs.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Augusto, 2 maanden geledenThe UX is horrible. This extension have a design problem with the "No container" state:
* You can move a website to a container, but you can't take it out of a container.
* Moreover you can't choose "no container" as default state for a website if you have chosen a container previously.
* Also the extension always remember your last container for a website and you aren't able to disable that "feature".
Please review the "Cookie Swap" extension, which is much more simple (but it has some bugs unfortunately).
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Rajmond Burgaj, 3 maanden geledenThis does not work for me anymore, does not open the urls in the new containers as it should. Something has been broken for a few firefox versions now.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door JohnBJ, 6 maanden geledenEvery time i open a containerized tab, even when doing right click -> open in xyz container it still asks , do you want to open in this container, why ??
- Waardering: 2 van 5door VS, 7 maanden geleden4 Days Ago I Installed It. And I Added Facebook And Instagram In Social Media Container. Also I Add Gmail, Google Drive, Youtube In Google Container. Today On 4th Day Of Usage, It Automatically Logs Out From All Websites Like From Facebook, Gmail, Instagram. It Should Keep Logigng Me In On All Logged In Sites. Thats Why Rate It 2 Stars Only. Fix It Please.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15993249, 9 maanden geledenWorks well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door user, één jaar geledenI have Firefox 109.0.1.
Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 can't open links outside of any container from the personal container if user made 2 confirmations... Links will open inside the personal container instead. It's not clear if there are any hidden settings around this. I don't think that manual requests from the context menu should follow the general rule, they should be given priority. Left clicks and the address bar must obey the rules, but right clicks must take precedence over the rules.
Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 will ask for confirmation twice when assigned and then when opening any website.
By default, Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 doesn't have even the largest banks...
By default, Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 doesn't have even the largest marketplaces and shops. Users have to add shops manually... Definitely not suitable for smaller shops.
It's not clear how to create more than 4 containers or rename the standard ones with Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2...
It's not clear how to clear some or all containers with Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2... Users don't have visible options.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Ayush Patel, één jaar geledenHi Team,
My Container extension is not working. It is really disappointing. I recently organized my work according to containers tabs and now it is not even loading. Please look into it on priority.
Let me know when its fixed.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door dluc, één jaar geledenIt must be integrated with bookmarks to be really useful. Sometimes it's not about about the domain but about the starting page. E.g. I want to use a "Google" container when starting from page X, and a "Personal" container when starting from page Y - regardless of domain settings, actually overriding those.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17404988, één jaar geledennumerous openid/openid connect workflows get broken by this, cant use google login safely due to the intervention it has when using different google accounts in different containers
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Henrik, één jaar geledenI just want something simmilar to Tab Groups in Chrome. I tried 4 different Add-Ons and this is the best so far. But even this doesn't have the option of hiding groups. There are tons of features, but the basics are missing. Really sad.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door firedoge, één jaar geledenPretty handy. But the icon in the URL bar is pretty annoying, as these cant be removed. It is not nessecary, but when tiling the FF window in half the URL bar is nearly completely gone, which is not nice.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Shajirr, één jaar geledenI've found Containerise to be a way better addon than this.
MAC for me takes like 10 seconds to load the menu, Containerise opens instantly.
Adding a website to a particular container is quite an annoying process, since you need to scroll the container list, and there can be dozens of containers there if you use Temp Containers addon.
Meanwhile, in Containerise adding it is very easy - you can even edit the config in form of text directly, you can also import/export the config in the same way, as plain text.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Hej, één jaar geledenI'm going to lower my rating even though I still think this add-on is crucial and fantastic. But the fact that you still, after many years, haven't added the option to manually add a url to always open in a certain container is ridiculous. You should know how chaotic and irratic the devs of Google and Microsoft are today using 20 different domains just to be able to sign in somewhere. It's like they all suffer from DID. It's a hassle to use containers because of this, since you so often are thrown out of the container. Fix it!
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17558208, één jaar geledenDoes not work reliably for me at all. After a Firefox restart, tabs will randomly become unassigned from their containers, and occasionally the entire contents of a container will disappear. Then I am left with trying to sort out the mess of tabs left over, attempting to put them back inside containers. Happens on multiple machines and multiple user accounts, perhaps some incompatibility with uBlock Origin? Or this addon is just not mature enough yet.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Rômmulo Pëixoto, 2 jaar geledenMy system crashed for lack of memory, and I had to force Firefox to restart. With this procedure, one of the containers I created, lost all the history of the tabs open in it!
That way it got worse than before, when it was possible to recover a lost session with all previously opened tabs, directly on the side panel of the browser.
But the worst, is that each container when opened, recharges at once all the tabs saved in it, so only worsens for those who want to optimize the use of memory.
Brazilian Pt: Meu sistema travou por falta de memória, e eu precisei forçar o Firefox a reiniciar. Com esse procedimento, um dos conteiners que criei, perdeu todo o histórico das guias abertas nele!
Dessa forma ficou pior do que antes, em que era possível recuperar uma sessão perdida com todas as abas abertas anteriormente, diretamente no painel lateral do navegador.
Porém o pior mesmo, é que cada container ao ser aberto, recarrega de uma só vez todas as abas salvas nele, então só piora para quem deseja otimizar o uso da memória.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Jose, 2 jaar geledenI really like the idea, but I have a major problem with the way it implemented. Whenever I close the window and open it again, tabs that were previously in one container, reset to the default (non-container?)... if the window is closed and has contained tabs on it, once it's opened, it should contain the same containers and non-container tabs...
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Nathan Never, 2 jaar geledenSarebbe un'ottima estensione, ma funziona ancora maluccio e da alcuni problemi. Un problema è che se ho eBay in un contenitore e Paypal in un altro, e li ho impostati che si aprono automaticamente in quei contenitori, non c'è modo di pagare. Altro problema: avevo eliminato un contenitore in quanto mi ero accorto che, come ci avevo impostato MozillaVPN funzionava male (non c'era trasmissione su quel server). Quando sono andato a richreare un nuovo contenitore alcuni siti si aprivano e si richiudeva subito la scheda, per riaprirsi di nuovo e richiudersi e cosi via. Fatto alcuni tentativi, riavviato F, ed alla fine ho disabilitato l'Addon Firefox Multi-Account Containers. Tutto bene, dopo il sito si riapriva perfettamente ma 😱 ... quando sono andato a riattivare l'addon era tornato alle impostazioni di fabbrica con solo 4 contenitori, tutti gli altri che avevo fatto, tutto il lavoro ed il tempo che ci avevo dedicato, puff, scomparsi. Cosa ancor più snervante: il famoso segnalibro si riapre nel contenitore che gli avevo assegnato ma non compare nella lista siti nel contenitore stesso. E se ce lo aggiungo me lo apre due volte. Ma porc....
Ho letto nelle recensioni di altri problemi, tipo quando si fa un aggiornamento di firefox.
Ora, mi spiace, ma rimuovo l'Adon. Sarebbe stupenda come estensione ma c'è ancora tanto, ma tanto, da fare.