- door Redjac, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Prior to the last update, this add-on worked well w/FF. Now it only works once unless you dump FF and completely restart. Works OK in SeaMonkey at the moment. I plan to look for something else that actually works and is properly supported to replace the crappy print modules in FF and Monkey (has been the same old issues since the early Mozilla branded browser!).
- door droxy, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I don't know why the extensions that have 'recommend' next to the name never seem to be the ones I would recommend. I do recommend this one. It is a simple one-click but with options & works superbly/looks great. Captures everything you need to easily edit afterwards.
- door karlbo, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Hey! I really like and recommend "this- add.on, app". Just what I and many others need. have got several of my friends to use it and other products from you. With kind regards from a satisfied user .. Karl-Bo Lundstedt
- door lesefreudig, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The addon doesn't work.
My Screenshots are empty. @susbox: You can try it with this side:
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16313847, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Fantastic screenshot extension. I *love* the ability to copy the screenshot to the clipboard - I use it all the time. Thank you for the great extension!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15137635, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It's November 202: Doesn't work at all. Ping me when they fix it and it works like it used to.
It used to work and now when I use "full page" it cuts things off, like gmail emails. This is frustrating beyond belief.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16298092, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Web applications for documentation purposes are shoted quite poorly. Side menu disappears, and header repetes covering vital parts of scrolable document.