Waardering: 4,7 van 5
4,7 sterren van 5
- door karlbo, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Hey! I really like and recommend "this- add.on, app". Just what I and many others need. have got several of my friends to use it and other products from you. With kind regards from a satisfied user .. Karl-Bo Lundstedt
- door lesefreudig, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The addon doesn't work.
My Screenshots are empty. @susbox: You can try it with this side:
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16313847, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Fantastic screenshot extension. I *love* the ability to copy the screenshot to the clipboard - I use it all the time. Thank you for the great extension!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15137635, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It's November 202: Doesn't work at all. Ping me when they fix it and it works like it used to.
It used to work and now when I use "full page" it cuts things off, like gmail emails. This is frustrating beyond belief.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16298092, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Web applications for documentation purposes are shoted quite poorly. Side menu disappears, and header repetes covering vital parts of scrolable document.
- door BigThunder1, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Full Web Page Screenshots Add-0n -- FINALLY... a capture Add-on that actually works! I learned that Moz has blocked scripts accessing the Add-ons page amongst others which has prevented saving them as full webpages etc.
I did get PicPick to capture separate visible parts of the Add-ons page so I can stitch together a list of installed Add-ons.
There used to be an excellent Add-0n (B4 Moz fudged things up with web-api's) called "Infolister" that did this. But alas, that developer jumped the Mozilla ship along with 1000's of others.
This Add-on isn't perfect, but at least it works for the most part and will allow me to do what I need to do.
I remember a FireShot Add-on years ago that would archive everything relative to Ff; Profile folder, Add-ons, Ff settings, Bookmarks, Current Webpages/tabs etc etc. Wonder if this is the same developer and what happened to that Add-on. It had a few bugs here and there, but it did a fine job for what it was designed to do.