- door Fridah, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5If you are looking for a Full Page Screenshot, this is the only free FireFox Addon I tested that does so. It uses a website service for this, and not just on-machine features, but at least its working for now. Thanks susbox
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14460497, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Highly, recommend this Add-on!
I, have been for the past 28 yrs, a geopolitical analyst/advisor. I, download off the internet, approximately 25-100/day reports on average. Linux is my O/S (w/ FF, as my browser) which has less 3rd Party software choices than Windows leaving me with basically three good Add-on choices to save webpages. When, my other two webpage to PDF Add-ons fail. FireShot, almost always comes through to finish the job.
Thank, you FireShot developers!
- door 🌱 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙚『ジュソレ』✊, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I like the extension and I'd like to see a new function to save a website like a PDF-SVG with text edible.
- door mkleach, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5This add-on fills a need I have to capture only part of a screen as opposed to the entire screen. Simple to use and very intuitive. I highly recommend this add-on.
- door Chicken3gg, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Erfasst ganze Websiten nur, wenn diese nur einen Scrollbalken haben. Ausserdem ist das Addon Mühe mit sich verschiebender Leiste (beim Scrollen). Somit ist die Leiste wiederholt auf dem Ergebnis drauf,
- door Rick, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Overall a very convenient and easy to use app. One glitch: periodically when I use Capture selection and try to save as a PDF, the app saves the selection as a MS DOS.exe file--I have to try several times before it finally saves as a PDF...
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16810296, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Truly great, capture selection, capture whole pages, copy to clipboard or export to pdf or jpeg.
Only thing it cannot do is capture those floating windows within windows (like for example facebook picture that you open when you click on the picture in the home page so it hovers above the home page. It would captue the homepage behind the floating windows. So for that I use prntscr)
But all else, this one is the best so far.