5 段階中 3.8 の評価
5 段階中 3.8 の評価
- sleek61 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I have the same problem as the user below. After installing the latest version, the first tab zooms in and out without the RMB held down. Since I have this feature already in Foxy Gestures, I disabled them by turn and can confirm that the problem is definitely coming from Zoom Page WE.
In my case, I simply unchecked that option in Zoom Page WE as I have no use for it.
- Firefox ユーザー 13930657 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'm hunched over a laptop, so the ability to automatically zoom text (including e-mails) in FireFox makes this extension pretty essential for me. The developer is also really good at keeping up with support.
- Firefox ユーザー 12074644 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価So far it worked quite well, but right now the Text-only zoom is broken in version 9.0 on my Firefox ESR 52.6.0 (64 bit Ubuntu 16.04) on some pages - e.g. novinky.cz.
Maybe the cause is the new implementation using lower-priority style adjusting font size in cascade than the one set by the page unlike original implementation?
Downgrade to 8.2 helped for now.
UPDATE: Version 9.1 is still broken
- Firefox ユーザー 12510272 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work
no options just does what a scroll wheel does anyway
- NaTong によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Can't save setting as per page.All you have to do is click on the Zoom Page WE toolbar button, to open the popup, and then click on the zoom +/- buttons or select a specific zoom level from the drop-down menu. The new zoom level is automatically remembered for that website (providing you are using the Per-Site zoom mode).
- Firefox ユーザー 13894437 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価This add-on was causing some Web sites to display improperly, with large black or white areas displacing what should have been showing on the page!
- Firefox ユーザー 13821406 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Hello,
Although the add on works mostly correctly, please add an option for keeping the settings by DOMAIN, not by SITE.
The SITE option is useless, as it refers to each different page under a site. It should keep the same settings for a whole domain, or at least we should have that option. Otherwise we need to adjust the size every time we visit a new article/page on a site.
Thanks for the response, and forgive me for insisting. What is the point then of the site option with the current status of the web? I will just put an example:
You go to https://slashdot.org/ and set your custom zoom settings. Fine.
Now you click on any article at all, you are still on slashdot but the address is https://tech.slashdot.org/story/. You have just lost your custom zoom settings.
So, what is the point? Is there a technical limitation that prevents the setting by whole domain and subdomain?
Thanks a lot for your work, and for answering.In Per-Site zoom mode, for 'http:' and 'https: pages, Zoom Page WE remembers zoom settings by the domain name (but not by the sub-domain). For 'file:' and 'about:' pages, Zoom Page WE remembers zoom settings using the full URL.
- pikkuarska によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価zoom level resets to 100 quite frequently when browsing within a single domain
*edit: reply to dev's comment: I don't use clear recent history. the reset occurs while browsing & doing nothing else.Thanks for the clarification. This could be caused by another add-on conflicting with Zoom Page WE.
How often does this happen? When does it happen? While you are browsing a page, or only when you re-open a page?
Please email your reply to: email@example.com
- Raiechun によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Could you please ,
● make settings possible to work on specific pages via the regular expression ?
● make the full zoom and text zoom possible to work at the same time ?
● make settings possible to be exported and imported ?