- 5 段階中 5 の評価very! very! very! good!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Web of Trust CAN'T BE TRUSTED, DON'T USE IT AS U ARE A MOZILLA FIREFOX USER.
BLOCK IT NOW.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価very good
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very satisfied with WOT.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価"Web of Trust Sells Your Browsing History, Uninstall It Now"
LifeHacker.com - https://lifehacker.com/web-of-trust-sells-your-browsing-history-uninstall-it-1788667989
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great crowd-sourced service. You can both give feedback to, and receive feedback from "the crowd" about the qualities of websites.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価No problems. Another way to check out a site.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks for what you do!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価great protection,nice to skip bogus sites in time!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Any time I visit or test a page that uses Content-Security Policy, my Console is hammered with CSP errors such as "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/opensans/v15/mem5YaGs126MiZpBA-UN7rgOUuhp.woff2 (“font-src”)." Completely reproducible -- deactivate the add-on and it stops, activate it and the errors come back.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Usefull, but clicking on full scorecard gives "404 - not found" in Dutch Firefox/Chrome on Windows
- 5 段階中 5 の評価OK
- 5 段階中 5 の評価GOOD
- 5 段階中 1 の評価A new version of Ghostery-spying!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Spy.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価WoT's "Active Protection" actively tracks and links your IP address to what you type on search engines, your web history, then "distributes" (or sells as some websites have warned) this information directly to others.
This obvious breach of privacy mingled with the fact that they were caught red-handed in selling it is UNACCEPTABLE.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Says it protects you from spying, does spy you and sell your data:
- 5 段階中 3 の評価This addon IS a good tool to have in your pocket... or as an add-on for Firefox or IE*.. ;-)
The only thing I don't like about it, so far, are the ratings about WOT itself (I signed up as a 'member' so I could "help out"... but my rating of the site was posted differently from what I had written*... which now makes me suspicious of just about everything else!). I also have Automatic Updates turned 'ON' yet I still got a "Critical Update" notice when I hovered over the WOT circle on an IE page - but I have yet to receive the update nor can I manually Find It*. Waiting to see what the Board Administrator has to say. As I could not Edit my earlier review of WOT, I had to Delete it and write This one.