- 5 段階中 2 の評価Easily misused by malicious person, to rating the site a bad reputation.
Also, eating too much memory(795.85 MB (31.91%) -- top(moz-extension://927013b6-787f-694d-815f-43f4f06e041d).
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Aside from the obvious deception: https://lifehacker.com/web-of-trust-sells-your-browsing-history-uninstall-it-1788667989
We need something that gives expert warnings based on what experts detect, not community as in every person who thinks they know something when in reality they know less than nothing.
Yeah, This addon is bad for multiple reasons. I used it long ago, but one day I decided it was not worth using beyond even the deception above that they did.
PS, duckduckgo removed wot from their engine so yeah... its no lie.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価very good
- 5 段階中 1 の評価This site almost completely relies on community opinion, and that opinion's honesty, for its results. There is little fact checking done here since anyone can go to their site, enter a web address and rate it without posting a review or logging in. I would be very careful to trust this service's info without manually fact checking it yourself. I know that doing so defeats the purpose for this service, but that's how untrustworthy I think this service is. Anyone (using this service) can give a site a bad rating without it being crosschecked by someone before it's posted. Even if the site deserved the rating or not. A system like this is easily manipulable, and should be taken with the understanding that there is no guarantee for accuracy.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前WOT does in fact rely on our community for ratings and reviews, but that is our strength. It's not accurate to say that "anyone" can influence a site's ratings. We use a reliability algorithm that only allows trustworthy users to influence a site's ratings, which greatly increases the quality of our ratings. The system is actually built to prevent manipulation like you're describing. Thanks for your review!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Additional security, personal blacklist, but too slow and resource consuming.
Дополнительная безопасность, личный чёрный список, но слишком медленная работа и большое потребление ресурсов.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価alles gut,
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Меня забанили и теперь не могу авторизоваться. До этого в течение очень долгого времени рейтинг не менялся, что тоже странно. Что-то они там "нахимичили"...
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Privacy
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I've been using WOT for years. It's so easy to use, unobtrusive. Start using it (there's not a good reason not to and plenty of reasons to), then spread the word. It works on a crowd-sourced model - the more people that contribute ratings for websites, the more powerful WOT becomes.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Title, ye